The Death Of My Beloved

Alexis POV

Hello my name is Alexis. I'm only 13 years old. I love to play pranks on my brothers, Josh and Jace. I'm a white wolf and i control all the elements like Water,Ice,Fire,Air,Nature,etc. Anyways my first shift was at the age of 10 but most werewolves shift at the age of 16. Yep I'm special. I don't like much but I love to sing. My nickname is Alex but only my wolf gets to call me that. "Alex lemme talk too!!!" Says a whiny voice. "Fine but hurry up!!" I say

Angel's POV

"Alex lemme talk too!!!" I whine."Fine but hurry up!!!" Alex says. Hello guys I'm angel Alexis wolf. We share the same body but we can shift into a wolf, a white wolf. I can take control if I wanted too but I don't want to only when I'm pissed off or if Rachel the pack slut comes. I hold a grudge against her after what she did to Alex. "Angel stop babbling!! We gotta go" Alex says.  "ANGEL STOP TALKING MOM GONNA YELL AT ME IF WE DON'T GO DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!!" yells Alex in her head. "SRRY U KNOW ME WHEN I CHAT!!" I yell.

Alexis POV

I ran down the stairs before mom can yell at me. "Hai mom srry I'm late" I say kissing her cheek. "Hai dad,Jace, josh" I say while getting my food and kisses dad's cheek. "Oh honey, we are having a BBQ tonight, the blood moon pack are trying to declare war, we decided to make a pack between the two packs" mom says. "Okay since I don't have school today, I'll help out" I say after finishing my last piece of bacon and excusing myself from the breakfast table to get ready. I pick out a tank top and some shorts. I run to my balcony and open the doors and jump off. I run to the backyard and pack house and starts decorating. After 4 hours of preparing for the barbecue, I call mom saying I'm going to work and leave, walking to the book store. As i was standing infront of the store, Annie my best friend (she's human) walks out of the book store and says "where have you been! Ive been here getting ready to open the store up, the boss ask me to come early. So spill where have you been?" "im sorry i was preparing and decorating outside for diner! " i say smiling at Annie. She laughs and we both enter the store preparing everyhting to open. 

Few hours later (sorry i dont want to descript the whole scene for the book store)

As i was walking home after saying bye to Annie. I saw my brothers friend from the pack chatting. I walk over to them and say "you guys ready for the BBC tonight. Were making an alliance with the blood moon pack " i heard many groans and yes. I laugh and continue walking home. As i enter the pack house (were in the forest here) my mother walk up to me, giving me a hug and tells me to get ready for the party. I walk up the stairs to my room