Timmy Rasmussen Imagines

SMUT. SMUT. SMUT.

FaIr warning.c;

-------------------------------------------------

I'm Crushing On You

------    ------    ------   ------   ------  

"Please just come! Have fun be crazy! You only live once, so just go fucking nuts." My best friend Eli qouted Suicide Silence at me trying to convince me to go to a party with her. 

"I don't think I want to go." I said messing with the zipper of my sweatshirt.

"Come on Nadia please. There will be so many people. And a ton of cute guys!" 

"Like who?"

"TImmy, Brady, and Clayton are going.."

I sighed, I have had the biggest crush on Timmy for so long, and Eli knew that, and she knew by telling me he'd be there, I'd go. "Fine.." I sighed. "I'll go." Her face lit up with happiness as she jumped around the room. 

"Eli calm down" I said standing up

"We need to get ready!!" She shouted.

I walked to my closet and grabbed my Our Last Night booty shorts, since it was summer, and Cali was hot. 

"I'm wearing these." I said tossing them on my bed. "And probably my 'Suck My Fuck' tank top." I said walking over to my dresser to search for it. 

"Someone's aming for Timmy's pants." She mumbled.

"I heard that fucktard." I glared at her as I pulled the shirt out of a drawer.

"I was kidding Nadia." She smiled innocently.

"Sure you were." I pulled my shirt off, and put on the Suck My Fuck one.

"Can I wear your Sleeping With Sirens shorts?"

"Sure theyre in the bottom drawer."

"Thanks." Eli said walking over to the dresser and opening the door.

I pulled off my pants, put the shorts on and went over to the mirror. 

"Wow I am not wearing shorts nope." I said looking at myself.

"What why?" Eli asked finding the shorts.

"I look ew. I'm sticking with skinnys."

"You don't look ew but okay." She said taking her pants off and pulling the Sleeping With Sirens shorts on.

I pulled off the shorts and put on my dark blue skinny jeans. "Okay I'm ready." I said looking at myself in the mirror. 

"Me too." Eli replied looking down at her outfit. 

"Good so uh where is this party?" 

"Brady's house." 

"Of course it is." I said with a little laugh. 

"We should leave now so we aren't late." 

"Okay but you're driving."

"Fine." Eli said walking over to the counter to grab the keys. I walked over to the door and opened it, waiting for Eli. She grabbed the keys and we got in the car and went to Brady's listening to Our Last Night's new EP.

--------------------

When we got to Brady's only Brady, Clayton, Drew, Dalton, Timmy, and Okan. I looked over at Eli and whispered, "Who else is coming?"