Chapter 1: A New Life With A Vampire

(A/N: Before I start the story, just the key^^)
F/C= Favorite color
F/F= Favorite food
F/D= Favorite drink
H/C= Hair color
Y/N= Your name/ First name
L/N= Last name
Bold= Actions
Italics= Thoughts
                         Chapter 1:
Your POV:
I was going to visit my brother Mahiru; when we were young, our parents died and we had nowhere else to go. Nobody wanted to take us in until our uncle stepped up. After a while i started to part ways with Mahiru and our uncle but I still kept in touch with them. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. I hope he's excited to see me!
Mahiru's POV:
Someone rang the doorbell so i walked to the door and opened it.
"Y/N! It's been so long since I last seen you!! You've grown so big!"
I threw my arms around her shoulder and hugged her.
Your POV:
Mahiru hugged me tightly and after a while, we let go.
"Mahiru! It's been a while hasn't it?" I asked.
"Its sure has! Come inside!!"
I walked inside and looked at the floor.
A cat? Why is there a cat on the floor?
I poked the cat and I guess a startled it a bit.
"Uh.... are you okay?" I said to the cat.
Mahiru laughed at me as i stared at him in confusion. Mahiru closed the curtain and the cat turned into a human.
"A h-h-human cat thing!?!"
"A servamp."
"A what?"
"A servamp. A vampire servant."
"???? Vampires actually exist?!"
"His name is Kuro, Kuro say hi to Y/N."
Kuro's POV:
I stared at the human.
Mahiru's sibling? I wasn't aware he had any brothers or sisters.
"Hi,"
"H-hello, I'm Y/N. "
Ughhh what a pain to have to talk to some people. Why cant i just sleep in peace? Now i just wanna eat ramen!
"Kuro! I know what you're thinking! Be nice to her!"
Meh. Oh whale. But, that y/n she's something different, but maybe i'm just imagining things..
Your POV:
Haha, he's..... Sorta like me. I've always known Mahiru for being simple and only simple but... I was different. Quite the opposite, actually. I was always complex while doing pretty much anything. Like when we were small we would have to ride a train home he would say to ride one train home while i always wanted to ride the hard way, 5 trains. Also, in our elementary school, when we had to volunteer to take care of the class pet, Mahiru always volunteered and i never did i was the shyest one in class. But even so, i only wish we could have spent more time together.
"So.... Y/N you there?"
"Oops! Hahaha I guess i sorta blanked out,"
"Haha! What are you doing here anyway?"
My smile suddenly turned into a frown.
"Uhhhh.....are you alright?"
"Actually, I came here because my apartment burned down and i had nowhere else to go."
"Thats-"
"Horrible, I know. So i came here hoping i could leave that memory out of my life."
Mahiru's POV:
I feel so bad for y/n, and i cant leave her alone...
"Y/N-San! You can stay with me awhile until you find a better place to live,"
Kuro turned back into a cat and layed down on the couch. He gave a bored expression at me while i looked at y/n.
So she's basically homeless, i might as well help the girl out i mean its mahiru's sister..
"Fine, she can live here but she cant bother me. Girls are so troublesome,"
Your POV:
"Arigato!!"
I hugged my brother and Kuro was just there watching.
Kinda akward.... Kuro is giving me creepy looks omg.. Well i'm looking foward to spend my days living with a vampire!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>
<< A/N- Thank you so much for reading! >u< this is my first ever story i wrote so i hope you really like it! Thats all until next time~>>