Short story:Full Story

It was roughly eight at night, Stiles sat on Peter's lap, fondling with his hands. Stiles never realized how thick Peter's hands were before. They had traveled every inch of Stiles' body and Stiles still had never realized how thick they actually were. He was feeling mischievous and Peter wasn't caring what Stiles was doing; so Stiles took Peter's hand and curled it around his throat.

"Stiles, what're you doing?"

Peter questioned as he gave Stiles' throat a squeeze. What came out of Stiles' throat made Peter smirk. A small moan slipped through Stiles' sinful lips.

"Peter... Don't you dare."

Stiles warned, hand still holding Peter's. He was tempting Peter. Stiles wanted ​Peter to test the waters. That's exactly what he did.

Peter flipped over Stiles, on top of his fiance with his hand around his throat. Peter didn't know

Stiles had a kink for choking. Stiles peered up at Peter's winsome face. He was so lucky. Peter smashed his lips to Stiles' swallowing every moan Stiles let out. His hand around the man's slim throat and his hips rolled, creating friction that drove Stiles crazy. Stiles gasped, bucking his hips.

"P-Peter, we need to go get f-food."

Stiles wanted this, but his stomach wanted food more. Followed by his statement, his stomach growled obnoxiously. Stiles felt Peter's hand tease over his crotch before pulling away.

"Go get in the car, baby. I'll grab the money and supplies."

Stiles knew what Peter meant by 'supplies'. It made him feel giddy.

-

Stiles waited in the car for Peter, they were just going out to grab snacks and a few drinks. Stiles wanted to stay in for the night, as did Peter but Stiles' stomach wouldn't quiet down unless they got food. The topic they were on was marriage. It had finally became legal everywhere.

"Honestly, Stiles, you want a giant rock for a ring? I'd take you for someone who likes simple jewelry.

not a massive diamond that takes up half your dainty finger."

Peter let out a rather rough laugh, like he had swallowed rocks. Stiles slumped in his seat, pouting. Currently, a silver band sat on his ring finger. Peter had proposed right after their last kill.
-
Peter's hands were bloody, Stiles out of breath, leaning against the door while Peter sat on the floor.

"This is so not romantic, but neither is what we do."

Peter smirked at Stiles' questioning look that rested on his bloodied features. Peter's hand shook from adrenaline as he reached into his black leather jacket. (Of course he had a black leather jacket, easy to get blood and guts off of and it looked cool

for when he rides his motorcycle.) He opened the white box, which was smudged with blood, showing a simple, dark silver band.

"Stiles, we've known each other for years. Dated for three of them and have started this.. 'partnership'

the last two months we've been together. I'm shit at this romance nonsense, but I know I love you. Will

you marry me?"

Stiles' eyes gleamed with happiness. He wiped at his forehead, a streak of blood were

his dirty hands came into contact with his forehead.

"Yes, you big idiot. Now, let's clean up this mess and get home to celebrate."

-
"We're here, stupid."

Peter grinned cheekily at Stiles, holding the door.

"I don't know why I love you." Stiles gave Peter a playful glare.

"So, when we gonna get hitched?

How about two months from now? I'm gonna be inappropriate and wear a garter under my tux."

Stiles looked smug, he knew he was toying with Peter.

"How about we have ten kids, I make you wear nothing but an apron when you cook the first year of

our marriage."

Peter was right behind Stiles, gripping his butt when he spoke. His voice was low and gravelly. Stiles wiggled his butt against Peter's crotch before they were interrupted by some older

gentleman.

"Don't get married."

He spoke with too much volume. It made Stiles twitch. His fingers tapped at

Peter's thigh.

"How about you-"

Peter started, but the old man continued to speak; cutting Peter off. Stiles didn't like that either. His lips twitched with a snarl.

"Marriage will ruin it all. The sex gets bad, the relationship sizzles and then it goes to shit. Marriage is for idiots."

He said as he pulled the coffee pot from it's holster. Stiles heard enough. Nobody but Peter and he could talk shit about their relationship.

Stiles whipped the gun from the band of his sweatpants and shot the coffee pot, making glass soar everywhere and then, he shot the man. Peter loved when Stiles took charge and lost control. The screams for the other patrons made Stiles even more excited.

"Hey, baby, how about you chose your victims first as a wedding gift."

Peter spoke with a poisonous

tone, one that made blood shoot to Stiles' groin.

"Mh. I love the way you think."

Stiles' slim hand pulled out a knife, whipping it into a man's throat.

The blood splattered over the candy he was standing in front of. He slid to the floor, blood trickling from his lip onto his cheek as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Awe, I wanted that candy too."

Stiles' lips upturned into a smirk, shooting two other people. Turning

to Peter, he spoke.

"Go ahead, hot stuff. Do your worst to the others."

Stiles went to gather what else he wanted as Peter tore into the remaining four of their victims. He let his canines drop and red bleed into his eye color, tearing the customers to shreds with his teeth and claws. Once a monster, always a monster.

Stiles turned to see a woman staring at Peter from the floor, she wasn't entirely dead yet. He snatched the knife from the first victim's neck, stalking slowly over to the girl.

"Keep your eyes off of my fiance."

Stiles proceeded to plunge the knife over and over into the woman's

stomach. She begged for her life, but Stiles just kept stabbing at her. The vibrant red blood splattered

over his face and white t-shirt. Once gone, he stood, wiped the blade clean and stuck it in his hoodie pocket.

"Peter, let's go."

Stiles took his thick hand in his slim one and headed towards the door.

"Good work, baby."

Peter kissed Stiles and they headed home.

-

Who knew the innocent was actually psychotic.