Chapter 1 - Photography Class

"Great photo, Holly. Anyone else have a photo they want to share?" Miss Cana asked us. I raised my hand and the teacher pointed to me. "Sure, Stella. How many photos would you like to share?" She asked. "Just this one". I passed her my camera with a photo of a single leaf in focus, with a big grassy background. She glanced at it. "Great photo Stella" she sarcastically praised, without showing the class. I sat back with my camera, and sighed heavily staring at my photo. The whole class was very curious to see my picture.
Seating arrangement:
Jake   Fiona   Maddy   Me   Amber 
Bryan   Xavier   Payton   Hannah   Mia
Thomas   Mason  Oscar  Steven   Jay
Kelly   Holly   Willow   Phoebe   Sophia
Here's what happened. Fiona leaned over Maddy who was looking at my camera,and tried to look at it too. I turned the screen away from her, only for Amber, Hannah and Mia too look at. Then Payton practically crawled on top of me too take a keen peak at it, and Kelly and Holly laughed. Willow, Phoebe and Sophia didn't do anything, but Oscar and Steven crawled over to Hannah too look. I pointed it at the ground in anger, but Jay reached over and snatched the camera. He chucked it to Jake, for Bryan, Xavier, Thomas and Mason to look at. Then Willow snatched it from Jake, and passed to me. Don't ask how I remembered all of that, but I didn't make it up, trust me. Then, I spend break with Phoebe, Willow and Sophia. They didn't talk about what happened in photography at all, which made me really happy. So I forgot about it.

These things happen everyday in my life. I'm used to it. I get bullied by my class. Whatever class that Fiona and I are in together. She always causes trouble.
Fiona Timetable:
Mon: P.E
Tue: Mathematics
Wed: Science
Thu: Photography
Fri: French
I hate Fiona, and Fiona hates me. We, just don't make very good friends. We are frenemies. Actually, not even that. Enemies. But she is just a bully to me, and all I do is ignore her. It seems to work, since I don't really care about school anyway. All I care about is family, pets/animals, and photography.  Well, not photography at school. Photography with my mum at home. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school and work we go out to take photos. She has a camera, and I got one too.