Chapter 1

"Hetalia!" Homestuck said shaking Hetalia. "Come on we're here!"

Hetalia eyes slowly opened and as he looked outside the window he saw that they were surrounded by trees. Hetalia then looked at the others and smiled. Everyone started to get out of the car and stretched since it was a long car drive. Everyone, which included Hetalia, Homestuck, Sherlock, Supernatural, and Doctor Who, started to walk around in the forest. It was really pretty. The trees were tall and you could hear birds and other animals. While looking around they found a little pond. Hetalia went over to look at it and he knelt down and took his camera out. He took a picture of it and then looked at everyone.

"Guys let's take a picture right here!" Hetalia smiled. "It's very pretty here and I don't want to forget this place!"

Everyone smiled and gathered around around Hetalia. Hetalia then hold his camera high and took the picture. After he did that he looked at it and smiled. Hetalia showed it to everyone. While he was doing that he then saw something on Homestuck's shoulder. His eyes went wide and he jumped back. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Homestuck..." Hetalia paused. "S-spider!"

"What?" Homestuck tilted his head and sighed. "Hetalia of course there's some spiders out here. It's a forest after all."

Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who turned to look at Homestuck. Their eyes also went wide and they jumped back a bit.

"Oh god that's huge." Supernatural said pointing at Homestuck's shoulder.

"What?" Homestuck turned to look at Supernatural.

"Um Homestuck please don't move." Sherlock said.

"Why?" Homestuck asked.

"Don't panic." Doctor Who looked at Homestuck. "There's a spider on your shoulder..."

"WHAT?!" Homestuck slowly turned to look at his shoulder. "AAAH OH MY GOD TAKE IT OFF!"

"DON'T MOVE!" Sherlock screamed. "Supernatural take it off of him."

"What?! Why me?" Supernatural asked.

"TAKE IT OFF PLEASE!" Homestuck screamed trying not to move.

"Just use a stick before it bites Homestuck." Sherlock calmly said.

"HURRY YOU IDIOT!" Homestuck screamed again.

Supernatural sighed and grabbed a stick that was near by and went towards Homestuck and attempted to take the spider off carefully. The spider crawled on the stick and once it was on it Supernatural then dropped it on the floor. Homestuck sighed with relief.

"Well that was scary." Hetalia laughed a bit.

"Come on let's keep on exploring!" Homestuck smiled.

So everyone started to walk around in the forest. It was a really nice walk. Everyone was having fun and everyone was having a good time. After walking for about an hour they decided to rest for a bit. As they were drinking their water Hetalia noticed something in the distance in front of him. He focused on it and tried to make out what it was. Supernatural noticed what Hetalia was doing so he was a bit confused.

"What are you looking at?" Supernatural asked and everyone turned to look at Hetalia.

"Oh it's just there's something over there." Hetalia pointed in front of him. "I don't know what it is so I kinda want to check it out."

"We could go over there if you want." Supernatural said.

"Sure." Hetalia smiled.

So they got up and started to go to the place Hetalia pointed to. As they were getting closer Hetalia could make out that it was a mansion. Once they were in front of the house everyone looked at it for few seconds.