For jessy

It was Jessy and Dylans second year anniversary, tonight there also happened to be a huge meteor shower. He leans over and looks at her, noticing her eyes were closed. Her dark brown hair almost jet black in the night, like it's not even there.
"Are you going to sleep my love?" He asks. She didn't respond. He slowly reaches over and takes off her glasses. She shifts to the side a bit and looks over at him.
"No I'm not tired yet." She skimmed him up and down, she loved the way his veins popped out through his body. It was masculine, and sexy.
"Want to move to the bedroom? It's a lot more comfortable for you to sleep." She didn't budge, she seemed pretty comfortable for someone on the ground.
"Okay or I could just carry you there?" She nods. He puts one arm under her brushing against the skin under the back of her shirt. She giggles.
"I love your laugh." He smiles down at her. He picks her up in a baby cradle position, she curls into his chest feeling safe and warm. Kissing her forehead he walks her down to the room. He lifts up the black comforter, and slowly puts her down.
"Wait please." She says. She lifts her body up and puts her arms around his neck. She goes in for a deep kiss.
"I'm not tired anymore, stay with me." He gets into the covers with her, struggling though because she's kissing him the whole time. The kiss continues to deepen. And their hands begin to roam each other's bodies. His hands slide into her light gray sweatpants. He loved the way she looked in them, they hugged every part of her body. Defined her hips, and made her unbelievably irresistible. He felt her soft Lacey mint green underwear begin to get damp.
"Someone's just a little excited." She says as she feels a poke to her thigh knowing its damn well not his hands. She takes her hand and rests it on his pants, slowly sliding it over until the Precum leaked through. His hand made its way into her lace, which was quite difficult because it kept wanting to stick to her. The moment his cold finger touched her she shivered. But a good shiver, her legs part,