Goodbye Wattpad

AS some have you may noticed (or not lmao), yes I am back and I did delete a few of my stories (don't worry just Olivia which was the spin off sequel to Cliché and VG&B which was the spin off sequel as well to the Styles Effect series unfortunately)

BUT BEFORE YOU ATTACK, I do have my reasons.

Deleting Olivia was really a no brainer for me because all this time I've been trying to save it up there in hopes I would update it one day but I never really did, the short story never peeked my interest again and in a way I had moved on from my Cliché characters and stories now that it was finished and started focusing on other stories.

I deleted VG&B because when I got back from my vacation I was greatly inspired and I currently have around five story ideas (all comedies btw) that I want to try out. I did go back to VG&B to try and spark my interest so I can continue it but even in the beginning of writing it I didn't have much motivation.

I cannot write a story if I have no motivation for it, the only reason I decided to make VG&B because I knew how much you guys loved the Psycho, Assassin, and Vampire and how you kind of wanted to hear their stories.

If it's any consolation, here is what would've happened in the story if I finished VG&B:

The Assassin's story was personally my favorite, first chapter would have been of him as a little boy, trained and brutally disciplined with a bunch of other children to be an assassin in a harsh unidentified facility.

Only ten and taken away from the streets so he can be trained to kill, a fellow girl two years older then him befriends him, despite how fearful he is and as their secret friendship grows in the terrible camp he finally realizes what happiness is.

She also is the one who gives him the name, Harry, since the children don't have names and only barcode numbers that have been burned into the skins of their necks, either the sides or the back.

Harry also names his best friend in return, and gives her the name Kayla.

The two help eachother survive and be sane in the training camp, examples like (Harry standing up and taking Kayla's punishment when she couldn't do one hundred pull ups, or Kayla stealing some chocolate and splitting it with Harry at night)

Kayla also takes it upon herself to look after Harry no matter what.

Then one day all of the children are put together in one large room, some armed with knives and others with nothing but their fists as they are watched from above in a one way glass by their trainors who order them to fight to the death. (Assassin Harry actually did mention this in The Styles Effect on the "Penguin Milk" chapter when he was on the roof with Liza).

The one child who remained alive out of everyone else will be trained and raised to become the ultimate blood thirsty assassin.

Kayla was armed a knife but she gave it to her younger friend Harry to arm himself with, and the two (despite how dangerous it was) teamed up and fought and killed all the other kids until it was just Harry and Kayla left standing.

Not to pull a hungergames here but now it was either Kayla or Harry who could make it out of the room alone (if they both left they would've been shot down together)

Harry immediatly shakes his head in fear and begins to cry (the first and only time Assassin Harry remembers ever crying, except for the time he had to say goodbye to Liza) backing away from Kayla who is nearing him with a dark look even though he's the one holding the knife in his shaking hand.