golden sand

A/n everyone is alive!!!
Your PoV
The soft golden sand tickles my toes as I walk down the coast. I'm so happy we've all taken a holiday. I lay everyone's towels out and wait for my lazy squad members to get out of bed and come to the beach. The locals stare at me as it must look weird for a foreign girl to be laying out so many towels. Lazily, I sit down on my soft towel and take in the beautiful surroundings. Calm waves are lapping softly against the shore. Kids and their parents splash through the water. I sigh and lean back, taking in the sun. Suddenly I'm sat bolt upright as gallons of ice cold water is poured over my head. I'm screaming as I turn around at whoever just did that. Oh yay the 104th training corps finally got out of bed. Goddanm Sasha and Connie! "You guyyyyys" I yell. "Aye y/n!" Sasha giggles "come and get dressed, you can't spend the day at the beach in tshirt and shorts!" She drags me to the changing room and closes the door behind us. The rest of the girls are already changed into bikinis and swimming costumes. Sasha throws me a f/c bikini top and bottom and shoves me into a cubicle. "Hey!" I protest. I quickly change to get it over with and step out. Crista immediately runs over to me and starts complementing me and fangirling over my "amazing" body. Ymir looks angry and grunts and death glares me making me sprint out of the changing rooms and into a heard of half naked guys. Ah shit. "um sorry.." I stutter. Suddenly I'm being dragged along the beach by 12 half naked teenagers and thrown into the sea. I see squad leader Hanje, Levi and commander Erwin laughing at me in the distance. "Wtf guys!" I scream. I grab Jeans leg and pull him in after me. Jean was holding onto marco so he falls in too. Soon everyone is splashing through the sea. Everyone except Hanje, Levi, and Erwin. "Guys, I'm going to get the squad leaders in!" I whisper. "Y/n you'll get yourself killed!" Eren says. I giggle and head towards the shore. "Y/n we actually need you alive, you know?" Annie says, worriedly. Wow Annie can feel emotions? She should come to the beach more often. Reiner decides to scoop me up and plop me back down in the centre of the group "oh no you don't" he says. "Let her go if she wants!" Mikasa yells. "Thank you, 'Kasa!" I yell, running off. I reach the squad leaders who are laughing over some inside joke. "Hey!" I call out.  "Hey y/nnn~chan!" Hanje calls back. I whisper my plan in her ear, knowing she'd go along with it. She giggles and grabs both mine and Erwin's hand and I grab Levi's. "What the fu-" Levi starts but is cut off as me and Hange charge towards the sea. We reach the rest of my squad and we let go, letting them fall in the water. "You are so dead," Levi spits and sets off chasing me. I laugh and dive into the water, swimming away. "Woo go y/n!" Armin calls; he loves the ocean and I'm the one who taught him how to swim. Levi can't keep up with me and finally gives up. Erwin and Hange are laughing their heads off and I don't know why. Suddenly someone has picked me up and thrown me on their shoulder. Goddanmit Levi! He throws me at Erwin (idek what's happening now I've had too much sun :')) who throws me at Eren, who throws me at Jean, and it keeps going on and on. Pass the parcel with y/n yayyyyy. It's kinda fun until Crista drops me. "Ugh!" I moan as i drink gallons of salt water. You guys happy?" I ask, looking up at my comrades. They all laugh at me and someone mentions ice cream. "Tags not buying!" I yell sprinting to the shore. "Last one there buys!" Connie yells chasing after me. In the end, Armin buys because he was distracted by seaweed. Poor baby. Armin comes back with hand fulls of ice cream and everyone runs to him. Then everyone sits on their towels with their favourite ice creams. I lick my f/flavour and start to nibble on the cone. I sit next to armin and look at his strawberry ice cream, giggling. He's so engrossed in the ocean he'd let the ice cream melt and drop down his arm. He drops it completely as Mikasa and Eren come running over and I watch them all play like children. After all, it was their childhood dream. I'm so happy to see it.
A/n so this a one shot I guess but if you want any holiday AUs with other characters please don't hesitate to ask. Ik this was short but yeh oh well. Hope you liked it❤️