"Sure, Jan."

{A/N this whole book is gonna be set in the present, meaning that this stuff in the book is set in like 2016 and stuff. So yea.. also here'a the new trailer}

Vega

A/N this whole book is gonna be set in the present, meaning that this stuff in the book is set in like 2016 and stuff

"Put him out!" My mom yelled, her voice now more annoyed than fearful, at this point she knew that our fight was over for the most part and no one is going to be hurt.

"Get off of me, you heavy pig," I said to Mega as I struggled to move him.

"We could come back at a different time." I heard a very calm and unfamiliar voice say.

"No, no now's a great time." My dad said, ignoring the two of us and welcoming the guest, "this happens all the time."

"Not really," I mumbled before rolling over on to my stomach and looking at Emmett again, "why are you in my house?" I asked him as the chaos continued around us but instead of answering me, he just stared in shock. I rolled my eyes at him, "whatever."

"Jed, where's the freaking extinguisher?" Mom yelled running around the house using her vamp speed.

"I don't know, I didn't pack any," Dad said before looking at the Vampires in my leaving room.

"You didn't pack one?" She said stopping firmly in front of him, "you knew this would happen! Jesus, stop, drop and roll Mega! Stop! Drop! Roll!" She yelled as she slapped him with a pillow for no reason, the fire had died down on him a while ago but on me... not so much. 

"It's out, it's out!" he said trying to block her hits.

"Maybe you could put me out instead mom," I told her as I tried to stand up without touch anything.

"Put 'em out Vegs." Mom said, her voice tired.

"I, I can't." I told her as I tried to shake my hands out like I usually did, but it wasn't working now.

"Oh, oh, I got an idea," dad said running into the kitchen. "This should work." He said, not long after feeling a cold splash on my face.

I gasped, "why?" I asked my dad as the fire finally was put out, but now I was covered in water.

"You were on fire, duh!" He said like it was the most obvious thing, "now that's over, meet the Cullen family, demons."

"Hello," I wiped the wetness off of my face, there shocked expression changing the mood in the room. My brother was by my side almost immediately, I could tell that he was a bit scared of what could happen. "This is not what you think, my hands were not really on fire." I said motioning between us and them, "we are a totally normal American family." I told them trying to think of a way to fix this situation, "and, I can prove it." I told them before rushing to the kitchen and coming back with some cooked chicken and shoving it in my mouth, "we eat food because we normal and human."