stressed!

Marcospov: STAR NO PLEASE!! NO! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO JACKIE!
MARCO DIAZ! YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TO HER!
NO NO NO NO NO NOO!
star is pushing me to my doom! Please oh no ple-oof! J-J-J-J-J-JACKIE!!??
Um..marco? You are on top of me...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHH I HATE MY LIFEE!!! i-i-i-i my body is so shaky and my legs well not work no matter what right now! And my heart is about to explode! My face is as red as my hoodie! I can't breath! I can't breath! ...C-C-C-CANT! B-BREATHHHHHHH!~ I pass out slamming my face on Jackie and not just anywhere I'm in her..chest.. Area........star pulls me out of there and takes me home.

Starspov: marco..hey you awake? Poor kid all I wanted was to help him..I didn't mean to push him I fell which made him fall..on top of his crush... I'm sorry marco...I lay him down on his bed and leave.

Marco wakes up after 2 hours
.....w-what Happen-OH NO! I FELL ON JACKIE AND-....I fainted on top of her body...tears come to my eyes and I start sobbing hard in my pillow after 20 minutes straight of crying none stop I can't breath aging...it hurts I can't talk only gasp and pant I pass out after about 2 minutes for a minute. I can feel my heart beating like crazy and it hurts..I lay on my back and realize how hot and sweaty I am right now I qickly sit up and unzipp my hoodie and take it off then I undo my pants and take them off and throw them haff across the room then my shoes and socks I take off my grey shirt that's usually under my hood I'm in nothing but my green mustache boxers with red skulls then I put my hoodie back on but I don't Zipp it up so my whole chest and stomach is showing I have no idea where star is..at school? Here? Mall? Another dimension?? I don't care~ I drift off to sleep I just want to be Alone~....