Amnesia

"Good... She's awake" that's all I hear as I sit up. I notice there is nobody else around... Just a girl with dark pink hair. This place doesn't seem familiar. I can't remember a thing. I force myself to speak... "Why am I here? How did I get here? Who even are you?"
"my names Yuri. You're in the afterlife. And if you haven't figured out yet, you are dead." She says.
Yuri...
" follow me. If you stay here for long, you will get obliterated..." She gestures towards a giant building. I follow her, nervously. She takes me to a room... Full of people with weapons. One person specifically, caught my eye. His clothing was different, darker to the others'. His hair was dark green, he also wore a hat, same colour as his uniform. He looks at me and smiles... He then turns away to speak to a ginger boy.

Then Yuri turns me to face her... "Join us. Join the Afterlife battlefront." She says. A serious expression painted on her face. It's not like I had a choice. I agreed to joining. It's my first day but I feel at home with these people, Yuri has made me feel like I belong here.

She knows I have amnesia.... She told me to meet her in the cafeteria in the last lesson... I went I saw her and the green-haired boy I saw earlier on. She told me he was here to hypnotise me to help me find my memories. He then stared into my eyes... His gorgeous yellow eyes, they then turned red. All my memories came flooding back to me. I wept. I remember exactly what happened.

I was so young. I thought it was love... I was terribly wrong. Nothing could scar the fragile heart more than that experience. Love is such a delicate thing, so... So why ruin it?!? Why cheat on someone on their last day in hospital... Also the last day of their life. My life was pointless.

I think the boy saw me cry, he placed his hands on my face and he then embraced me. His warmth comforted me. I the. Felt him let go. I blushed a bright pink. And a smile stayed on my face, as well as his. "It's going to be okay."

He was right. I felt a lot better. He comforted me. He made me feel like there's nothing to worry about anymore...