Welcome to Grey-Sloan

(at top is Lindell)

     I walk to my mirror and look at my outfit making sure it was okay for my first day as a surgeon and I was extremely nervous. I looked at the clock and saw that I was almost late, I run out to my Jeep and get in and drive to the hospital. On the way there my mom texted me.

 Mommy<3: Hey sweetie! have a good first day at Grey-Sloan Memorial! GO straight to Meredith Grey and Callie Torres after meeting with Chief Hunt. I love you and you are going to be an amazing PEDs surgeon! Have Fun!!!! I love you bunches!!!!

      I arrive and park at the hospital and get out and go inside and go up to Chief Hunt's office. In there was a African-American, slightly average, short woman with bobbed black hair. I blush because I felt I was interrupting something.
      "Sorry Chief Hunt, I will come back later if you want..." I say quietly and embarrassed. He laughs softly and shakes his head softly.
      "No, , stay I want to introduce you to Dr.Miranda Bailey." He smiles and I walk in the room and smile softly and hold out my hand to shake hers. Her eyes start to water and she smiles and shakes my hand. "Dr. Bailey, meet Dr. O'Malley, Dr. O'Malley, meet Dr. Bailey" I smile and nod and she pulls me into a hug. I hug her back very awkwardly. She eventually pulls away.
      "Dr. O-" Dr.Hunt starts but I interrupt
      " Just call me Lindell, Lin, or Linny" I laugh softly
      "Okay Lin, Dr. Bailey will walk you around and introduce you to everyone, and just call me Owen." Owen nods and Dr. Bailey leads me out of the door, we start walking around until we come up to a pretty girl and a tall man. The tall man looks at Dr. Bailey and sees her eyes are red on the verge of tears.
      "Miranda what's wrong? Who is this girl? Is she annoying you by followi-" The tall man says but Dr. Bailey just shakes her head no and wipes her eyes.
      "Dr. Richard Webber and Dr. Meredith Grey, this is Dr. Lindell O'Malley, she just transferred from John Hopkins, she is George's twin sister." Dr. Bailey says with a shakey voice. "She is here as a PEDs fellow for Dr. Arizona Robbins along with Dr. Alex Karev" I wave and smile and Meredith walks off and Dr. Webber hugs me and smiles
      "Good to have you working here, You can call me Richard" Richard says and I smile then he joins Dr. Bailey and I as we walk to meet the next person, which happened to be Christina Yang and Callie Torres. Richard was smiling and Callie turns around "Hello Richard, Dr. Bailey, and who is this? Christina look a newbie, must be an intern" She says the last part to the Asian quietly and laughs. That made Dr.Bailey delirious, "Actually she is on a fellowship for your wife! So before you make assumptions, learn who the person is, and I better not see you talking to Dr. Lindell O'Malley anytime soon! Yeah that's right! I said O'Malley! Go break some bones!" Miranda walks off and I follow behind her and Richard does as well. I look behind me to see Dr. Torres walks off with red eyes and so does Dr. Yang. We approach a red head and a very nicely tanned man with beautiful eyes.
      "Dr. Avery and Dr. Kepner this is Dr. Lindell O'Malley, she is here for a fellowship with Dr. Robbins." Richard says and Dr. Kepner shakes my hand as well as Dr. Avery.
      "You can call us by our names, I'm Jackson and that is April" Jackson says and I smile and then Miranda, Richard, and I walk to the cafeteria and I meet some people like Derek Sheppard who was talking to Meredith Grey, but she walked away as soon as I came into view, I also met Jo Wilson, Shane Ross, Heather Brooks, Stephanie Edwards, and Leah Murphy. Now it was time to meet my Mentor and my colleague who also got the fellowship. We walk up to the pediatric wing, I smile at a child and shake her hand, her name was Isabella, We come into view of a blonde beautiful woman and a kind of mean looking man. Miranda walks up to them.
      "Dr. Arizona Robbins and Dr. Alex Karev this is Lin-" Miranda gets cut off by Dr.Robbins, Robbins hugs me.
      "Lindell Georgia O'Malley from John Hopkins, aka Linny, wow making it to the big leagues kid, this is your fellowship partner Alex Karev, you two will be working a lot together so you best be getting along" She laughs and lets go and I go to shake Alex Karev's hand but he doesn't. "Alex be nice, I used to work with her, just be nice. She used to be a nurse at John Hopkins before she wanted to be a surgeon and join their intern program. And you may know her twin brother, George O'Malley?" Arizona talks to Alex but he walks away and Callie comes up angry.
      "You knew she was George's twin and you failed to tell me you were gonna have my ex husbands twin sister as a fellow for you, I can not believe you Arizona!" She storms off and shrugs her shoulders and sighs and looks at me smiling.
      "Why don't we get you ready to scrub in for your first surgery, an appy on Isabella, age 9." Arizona says and I smile and nod.