The Reunion

I will be updating this story Monday,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday because I have nothing better to do with my life. Happy Reading!!

 Happy Reading!!

Riley POV

Today I was really excited and I was rarely excited since me and Lucas broke up. But I still have Maya right by my side.

"We are pulling up to NYU Maya" Riley said, holding back tears. "Nooo" Maya said "Its okay Maya your'e gonna make me cry" "Ok, What did we practice" "No getting pregnant,No getting arrested, Focus on your studies and lastly if you see Lucas just don't pay him any attention because I will bust a cap in his ass" They both say in unison. But I didn't think that because I still loved him but I laughed at the last part I can't lie it was really funny.

Then Riley sees Lucas and Maya see's him too."Don't give in Riley" Maya says and I pretend not to see him "What" I say acting confused "Nothing" Maya says calming down

"Ok well I have to go you can come by tomorrow I have to set up my room and see who my roommate is" "Ok have fun Riley"" Ok bye Maya"

Lucas POV

Zay and I were talking and I saw Riley and she was a little bit more mature but still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen because what I did to her I regret."Okay Zay try not to get into any fights because this time I cant come running to you.""Okay Lucas bye have fun in college"Zay said disappointed."Bye buddy"

As I walk into the campus I go to the front desk and the lady says"Lucas Friar room 223 grab you your keys and your room is right down the hallway to the left.

Riley POV

I get into the school and see Lucas get his room so I mentally was celebrating like a motherfucker. I went to the front desk and the lady said"Riley Matthews room 223, your roommate is a real cutie your dorm is right down the hall to the left have a nice day sweetie.""Who is a cutie" I mumble to myself  When I get to my classroom I am humming 5SOS She's so Perfect and when I unlock my door I see someone in the bedroom and see something I would never want to see........

                                                                    CLIFFHANGERRRR