Waking up

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I did was check my phone, it's 12:30. I'm so glad it's summer vacation. I started my day as usual, watching rclbeauty101 videos on my phone. Okay, call me obsessed but at least I have enough decency to not drop by her house. I went downstairs, and noticed my dad was sleeping on the couch. Oh, don't get the wrong idea, the dog ripped my parents' mattress. As quietly as I could I got a bowl and some Fruity Pebbles and poured them in as quietly as possible. I put the cereal away and then grabbed the milk from the fridge, poured some into the bowl, and put it back. I got a spoon from the drawer and ran back upstairs to my room. It's amazing how much time I can spend in there without going crazy. I put my cereal on my side table and got my laptop. I opened it up and typed the password, only to be greeted by an incomplete summer math problem on the school's website. "Shoot" I thought. Eh, I'll do it later, there's always tomorrow. I went to YouTube, and noticed a private message. Yes, I have a YouTube channel of my own but it's nothing special. I get a few views here and there and I have less than 10 subscribers. So back to the private message. It's from rclbeauty101 and here's what it said: Hey there Skylar! You are the lucky collabaway winner!! Give me the address of the place you want to film the video and I'll go to you. Your back to school outfits video idea sounds great. Hope to hear from you soon!!!
-Rachel

I couldn't believe it...I just couldn't. I heard a scream come out of my mouth. Both my parents came dashing into my room. I ended up having to explain to them that I'm not dying...well I kinda was. I was going to meet Rachel Levin.

This was kinda a short chapter but I'll be updating soon!!