chappie one

Emma pov
Carter delianie and I were jumping through the trees living our lives how we should. I sat on a branch to take a break and I was laughing. Your probably wondering how old I am....well I'm 16 I have long dark brown hair, and fox ears and a tail and am always wearing a black tank top and skinny jeans. I have a bag that I keep a cloak in but I never wear it. I have powerful magicks and am part shadow Knight. My sister and I were on the run from o'kasis because they want me for my magicks. They erased my memories of everyone but my sister. I was watching the sunset from my branch when I heard "WE NEED TO FIND THE GIRL!!!!!! SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH!!!" I quickly jumped from tree to tree till I found carter and delianie. I told them the situation and they nodded and we climbed down from the trees. We started running but suddenly I ran into some one. It was a gaurd assuming he was from o'kasis I pulled out my long diamond sword. He had blonde hair and blue eyes....why does he look familiar? I put my blade away. He then called out "LAURENCE!!! I FOUND PEOPLE!!!" suddenly someone fell from the trees behind the blonde. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. He drew his emerald sword pointing it at me. I drew my diamond pointing it at him. "This means a duel I guess?"
"Yep." I smirk and we go into a battle within seconds he was on the ground and I was saying "I'll spare you I'm Emma that's carter and delianie my sister. You two are?" The blonde one spoke "hello I'm garroth and he's Laurence were from Phoenix drop. Where did you come from?"
"I'll ask the questions! And where I'm from is classified...because I don't remember..." I look down. "Well why don't you come to Phoenix drop? I'm sure we have a place for you to stay. " Laurence said. I look up "sure." We followed them back to a village. After a bit we were lead to a purple house on a hill. Garroth knocked on the door. A girl with black hair opened the door and her eyes lit up at the sight of carter. "CARTER?!" I look at him and he was blushing. She hugged him. "Ummmmm hey Aph."
"How do you two know each other?"
"Well Aph is my sister....my older sister..." he was blushing out of embarrassment. I laughed along with delianie. "AWW MY BABY BROTHER REMEMBERS ME!!!!" Aph said making us laugh harder. Then she remembered garroth was there. "Oh what did you need garroth?"
"These three wanted to stay in Phoenix drop."
"Of course they can stay! We have a house that was just built that has four bed three bath! There is also an attic with a nice view a d a basement to store anything you need too!" We nod and she leads us to it. I don't know if I should tell them about my magicks or being part shadow Knight yet. I'll see if I can trust them first. We reach the house and it has a blue exterior with a black interior. It had furniture inside as well. "You don't seem to have much on you. I'll bring you three to my sister cadenza at three for some things." Laurence said. I nod while looking around a bit more. I look at the others and run up stairs and look at the rooms. "Na I don't like these room." I go up to the attic and say "I'll make this my room!" I go down stairs and take a mattress from a room and move it to the attic. I took some wood a found in the basement and make some furniture for the room. I smile at how I did things and then hear someone say "hey are you ready? It's three so..." I turn and see laurence. I nod and go downstairs with him. We leave the house and I lock the door. Then we head to this cadenza's house.

At cadenza's

Your pov
We went into a shop and saw a girl with orange and red mix hair and green eyes. She was Laurence's sister? "I forgot to mention that I was adopted heh." Laurence said. I nod and cadenza hands me a few dresses and out fits. First I try on a dress.

It fit decently and I tried on one more dress

I liked it so I took it and then I took an out fit and tried it on

It was decent so I bought that as well but before I could pay for my stuff Laurence payed

It was decent so I bought that as well but before I could pay for my stuff Laurence payed. "Huh?"
"Think of it as a welcome present." He handed his sister the money. I nod and we went home. I went to the attic and slept.