Kyle's P.O.V.

I remeber a time i thaught i was complete. I just finished high school, i was searching for a girlfriend. Someone pretty, loyal, alternative. No ordinary girl would do. One day i was at the mall hanging with some friends i saw this beautiful girl, no beautiful wasnt the word she was ... she was ... perfect. I wanted to go up to her i wanted to go talk to her but i just thought shes way out of your league dude shell never fall for you. I finally worked up the courage to go talk to her.

"Hi" i said shyly
She looked up at me with her big blue eyes "Hi"
"Your um very pretty" i said struggling to say the words

She just ....

Laughed at me ...

"Arent you that kyle kid"

"Uh yeah"

"Arent you gay"

"Why does everyone say that". I was so distraught i felt like crying.

She just laughed at me "sorry but im not into queers" she said sharply and walked away.

Running out on the train tracks i sat down to cry "Why cant anybody just love me" i must've sat there and cried for a good hour.

The suddenly...

I heard skate boarding in the distance quickly moving closer. I quickly gained my composure and dried my tears i didnt want anyone to see me like this.

Pretty soon i say a boy on a board approaching me. He stopped near me and asked me why i was on the tracks alone. I said "No reason just clearing my head thats all being alone gives me time to think"

"Yeah i fell ya" he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder

"Thanks" i said felling very uneasy.

"Hey" he exclaimed loudly i got some bud in my pocket wanna roll up

"Hell yeah that is just what i need right now"

We sat there on the tracks and talked for hours. We had what seemed to be the most interesting conversation. Well then again every conversation seems interesting when your stoned off your ass.

It soon became dark

"Oh shit i gonna get home before my mom has my ass"

"Oh what are you a momas boy or something" he said in a snarky manor

"N-no i just dont wanna get bitched at"

"Fair point my friend far point"

"Hey, you know it just acured to me i never got your name"

"Oh shit, im tyler"

"Im kyle it was a plessure meeting you"

"Hey maybe we can hang out tomorrow dude"

"... I would like that" i said smileing

"Meet up here at 3"

"Sure thing dude check you later"