The Girl Without Emotions

Ichiru P.O.V.
I heard that a new student will be attending Cross Academy.I wonder in what part she will be.Maybe Night Class?Or Day Class?
-Ichiru?What's the matter?asks Kain.
-Oh..Just wondering about the new student.I reply.
-Yeah..Kaname-sama seems to be thinking too.adds Aido.
-I wonder how will be with a new student.mutters Ruka.
Kaname-sama enters in the Dorm,carring a luggage,and a figure enters behind him,in silence.
-If you are sleepy,I can go with you and show you your room.said Kaname-sama,smiling at the figure.
I look and see a girl with black hair and silver-like eyes,with an emotionless face on.
-Thanks,but I will preffer to take a walk.she replied,coldly.
-Sure.nods Kaname-sama.
Kaname went to place her things in her room,and she left.Silence took over us,as we looked at each-other.
-Well,that was intense.laughed uncertainly Aido.
-It surely was.added Kaname,walking down the staircase.
-L-Lord Kaname!stuttered Aido.
-She is a vampire hunter,she will look after us,so don't be aggresive when she is arround,she is able to kill if she feels that a person is in danger.Kaname-sama said.
-But she is human,why she is so emotionless?asks Ruka.
-Because she is a life-sized doll.replyed Kaname.
-But she is human!said Aido.
-A human without feelings that can be used as a gun.The perfect fighter.smirked Kaname.
..I don't like how Kaname is smirking...
I gulp.
He scares the living crap out of me sometimes...
But it worries me the staying of the hunter here,and especially in the Moon Dorms...But she,without emotions,makes me more worried about her past...
I hope that she will be fine...