Arrival

I ambled down beside the compartments looking for one that wasn't filled with obnoxious first years. In the last one I saw four boys in the sixth year (same as yours truly) so I decided it was as good as it was gonna get. I plunked down on the seat beside one of the most attractive guys I had ever seen.

"Cassidy north, I have no better place to sit so I'll have to deal with you morons for the rest of the ride, deal with it." I said bluntly.

"I rather like this one" the attractive one muttered to the dark haired boy beside him. " I'm Sirius Black, that's James" he pointed to the boy beside him " that's Peter and Remus" he added.

"Siriusly? Another black? Jesus Christ they are everywhere" I muttered. James took one look at Sirius's red face and just died laughing.

"I'm sleeping so shut up" I ordered. That made even Remus grin behind his book.

As the boys happily chatted on I took a moment to study them: Sirius was tall and perfectly built with very hot windswept black hair and an excess of muscle.

James was tall and also had black hair.... Just his expression reminded me never to let him play with sharp objects.

Peter was short, round and plain with mousy features.

Remus was tall lean had light brown hair and silver eyes.

You may be wondering why I didn't know them before today,  I had just been expelled from a wizarding school in Germany. Apparently it is frowned upon to hex the ceiling during dinner so it dumps water on everyone. Well it may have been that that was my fifth major prank last year sooooooooo yeah.

Today was a new start, and I hoped I didn't have the urge to get expelled again.

------------------

As we pulled up to the train station I quickly changed into my robes, they were gross and completely shapeless so I put on a bright red crop top and black skinny jeans underneath. At least I looked the part I thought as I tied my caramel coloured hair up in a high ponytail. My bright blue eyes stared back at me in the the clouded mirror. I put on lipstick that was the same colour as my top and sauntered out to the platform.

On the platform James ran up to a pretty red haired girl, "Lily flower how was your summer? You look beautiful!" He exclaimed.

"Potter" she said with a bored expression, "I'm not interested so stop trying so hard"

Someone slipped their hands around my waist, Sirius chuckled and I whirled and smacked him.

"OW" he exclaimed.

I flicked my hair and smiled, "do that again and you lose your arms" I said in a sugary sweet voice.

"Where have you been all my life?" Sirius asked.

"Hiding from you" I replied.

"Your face turns a few heads"

"Yours turns a few stomachs, speaking of which, I'm hungry!" I wandered over to a stand and bought myself a burger. Remus came to sit beside me as I finished my food.

"You know we have to go like, now" he said with an aloof tone.

"I know" I told him and he glared at me.

I sighed and stalked away toward a carriage that was pulled by invisible horses. A few minutes later Lily knocked on the door and I let her in and introduced myself. As she informed about the houses and other Hogwartsy stuff, I realized that this may not be that bad.

As we rode up to the castle I glared up at the towers that would soon become my play ground and my prison....