Looks Like I Win

Written by Sonora Fair

Chapter one: Eden

He's tall, muscular and pale with black hair in a pony tail that almost meets his waist, weigh 230 pounds, wears all black mostly, and tattoos on his right arm and back. Very calm, and doesn't speak much, always alone and only has one friend he talks to sometime. All the girls like him, boys are jealous of him, and he is very smart. Just my type of guy, but I'm probably not his type of girl. He is just too DAMN sexy, needs to be on a magazine posing nude! His name is Eden Hartfield, he's 17 and lovely!!I just love his calm bad boy altitude as if he not worried about a thing smoking his cigarette standing cross legged on the right side of his vehicle. Sometimes we talk to each other when we are in the cafeteria or after school for he was always focused on his work in classes.As he smokes his cigarette next to his car, he catches me staring at him from across the street, he just looked and waved as I waved back very shy like, as he gotten into his vehicle and drove off, it was like that was the last time I'll ever see him again , even though it's not but that's how bad I didn't want him to go. As we still saw his black Buick from a far my friend Amanda was looking with me that whole time he was smoking and driving off. Amanda is my best friend, been knowing her since 9th grade, we're almost in collage now, but I love her to pieces, she always will have my back, and I trust her always.

Amanda looked straight at me when after Eden left sounding flirtatious begging to conversate.

Amanda: Eden is so hot! I couldn't stop looking at his long ponytail wrapping around his shoulder and neck in the wind blowing once or twice. I wonder if he has a girlfriend?

Liz: He probably does he never looks at any of the girls here, not even when they walk away so he could look at their asses at least.I said in a jealous but nuetral type tone.

Amanda: Yes indeed! If he does have a girlfriend then he probably is really faithful to her like he's in love, he probably never fucked before, but if he hasn't I can teach him how, I'll ruin him for the rest of his life, all he will think about is me.

Amanda laughed hoping I would laugh with her at her comment,I just stood there and looked at her for I was absolutely angry about what she had just said about my crush since 9th grade! She knows I have a crush on Eden why would she comment like that about fucking him!!? I was really pissed about that so I told Amanda off in a calm but yet angry way, after I did she thought I was being a little sensitive because " it's not like you're actually going with him, stop being so sensitive, it's not the end of the world!"  She said.I  was really mad now, so I folded my arms and told her off somemore but only more angrier and louder, she wasn't happy at all. I started to yell first at her.

Liz: YOU KNOW WHAT AMANDA, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK HIM THEN!! I'M SURE YOU WANT TO SO BAD, AND SINCE WE'RE NOT GOING TOGETHER I GUESS THAT MAKES IT OK EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!! HEY WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, WHY DON'T YOU VIDEO CAM YOU TWO FUCKING AND SEND ME THE VIDEO!!!! YEAH DO THAT SO YOU CAN HURT ME AND SHOW MY CRUSH A GOOD TIME YOU WHORE!!!!

Amanda- I SWEAR LIZ YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW EDEN LIKES WOMEN?? HE'S PROBABLY GAY BECAUSE HE NEVER LOOKS OR COMPLIMENT GIRLS AS THEY WALK BY!! ANYONE THAT FINE SHOULD BE HAVING A SWEETIE ON THEY'RE ARM OR A DRAWER FULL OF CONDEMNS IN HIS BEDROOM DRAWER!!!

Liz: SHUT UP!! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AT ALL AMANDA, OH AND I FORGOT WHAT ABOUT MAX, DID U FUCK HIM ALREADY TO?BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T I WOULD BE SHOCKED!!

Amanda: DON'T GET UPSET WITH ME BECAUSE YOU NEVER SEEN A DICK IN YOUR LIFE, MAYBE IT'S TIME TO SEE ONE FOR A CHANGE, AND FOR A STRESS RELIEVER!

Liz: YEAH! AS IF IM GONNA FUCK IN HIGHSCHOOL!! I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE IM GOING HOME NOW!!!

I quickly jumped into my vehicle as everyone in the 12th grade school parking lot was staring, and now knew how I felt about Eden, and how Amanda was whoring around.( eventhough the part Amanda fucking around wasn't really a secret, Noone said anything but knew) There were a few guys scratching their heads as if thet were guilty of fucking her! My God glad that she isnt pregnant, then she would for sure have a hard time as a teen mom!

Meanwhile, I finally made it home 20 minutes after the arguement, as I am now inside of my home, I spoke to my parents and headed upstairs to study my English test. As I begin to study, my phone ranged, it was Amanda, in spite of our argument I still answered my phone.

Liz: Yup?

Amanda: Hey Liz, I'm feeling a little apologetic, I'm sorry for upsetting u in front of everybody, I know they are probably gonna tell Eden how you feel about him now and he will start treating you like the rest of his fan girls because he's gonna think all you want is to "annoy him", or only sees to wanting to fuck!

Amanda laughed jokingly when she said that to me because that's what she wants and plus she knows I'm a virgin and he probably so is he, but what's the hurt to find out.

So she continues

So yeah. You know how we always argue anyway and make up afterwards, this is like all the time, that's how you know we are good friends. If Eden does find out how you feel about him tomorrow, then maybe you just might have a chance with him, who said he will treat you like the other girls. I should have not said that loudly how stupid , and once again Im so sorry, please accept my apology.

Liz: Awww surething Amanda. Amanda was so glad and told me she had to unfortunatetly hang up now because Phillip is calling, geesh how many are you gonna fuck Amanda, she such a whore Amanda is my best friend, but eventhough she apologized to me from earlier, I am not sorry for calling her a whore!! This is why she is single now , shes not faithful at all and always fucking every guy she finds attractive. She is such a fucking whore but I love her anyway, although I'm surprise she didn't catch a STD, or gotten pregnant at the age of fifteen, or even had a thousand abortions!!I laughed to myself thinking about it.

Meanwhile it was getting late, so I was getting ready for bed. I had a big test tomorrow and wanted tobe well rested so I won't have trouble getting up early in the morning. I turned the lights out and closed my eyes and went into a deep slumber dreaming about my crush Eden.