Chapter One: Five Minutes

Warning: Slight sexual content

It was a peaceful morning as you watched your sleeping lover let out snores. His soft, brown hair covered his eyes. You move his hair to the side before moving your hand down to his cheek to caress it. You kiss his cheek as you wrapped your arms around his lean frame.

You had missed him. And yet today, he had to leave again. The thought sadden you. Your love had to leave today for tour and he may not come back until months later. Your grip tightens as you buried your face on his bare chest.

"I'm going to miss you, Taehyung." You felt warm tears trail down your cheek and onto his bare chest. You quickly wiped your tears off of him. He hated to see you cry especially if he couldn't do anything about it. You felt a warm hand touch your wrist and bring it down to a pair of smooth lips. He kissed your hand as his deep voice echoes throughout the room, "What's wrong, Y/N?"

You said nothing as you wrapped your arms around him tightly. No words were exchanged as the both of you held each other and stared into each other's eyes warmly. He kisses your lips one last time before getting up to get ready to go to the airport.

You took the opportunity to admire his naked body after a long night of lovemaking. His tan skin shines brightly as the sunlight hits his skin. Love bites from last night were more visible as you smiled pridefully at the sight. He chuckled at your lust-filled eyes, "Don't tempt me, Y/n... I'll be late if I stay any longer." He whispered out the last words of his sentence. You stood up and walked towards him. You hugged him from behind and left a trail of kisses down his neck. He lets out quiet moans as you start to suck on his neck. Your hand trailed down his soft stomach and towards his abdomen. He grabs your wrist just in time. You frowned at him as he played with your hands.

"Y/n... I can't right now, I'll miss my flight." You bit his neck making him yelp in surprise, "Then, let's make it a quickie." You said as you wiggled your eyebrows at him. He let out a chuckle as he threw you on the bed with him.

After ten minutes, Taehyung took a quick shower and grabbed his luggage. He kisses you goodbye before running out of your apartment. You felt tears drip down your face as you watched him go. The worst part of your boyfriend being an idol is you can't see him off at the airport or be seen with him in public. If he gets caught, then his popularity along with BTS could decrease.

You understood that Taehyung is living his dream and that he had to sacrifice a lot of things. You couldn't make him choose between his dreams and you. You loved him too much to force him to make a decision so you respected his restrictions. However, you can't help but wished he could show you off proudly. And to be able to go on dates with you out in the open, but most of all you wished you could be with him all the time. You sighed as you fell into a trance. You longed to be in a normal relationship with Taehyung.

You sometimes wondered how long you both would last. Will he ever get tired of all the hiding? What if they found out about us and Taehyung is forced to leave BTS? What if they make him date an idol for publicity? You felt yourself get depressed.

You did not want four years of your relationship with him to die out. You loved him so much. You had met him in his trainee years of being in BTS. You smiled as you remembered the day you had met him when he walked up to you and told you a cheesy pick-up line. You fell for him when you went on the first date with him at a theme park. The night you gave yourself to him was the same night the both of you spoke about your future together.

"When we are finally allowed to marry the ones we love. We're going to have a big wedding so our family can celebrate together and have fun. Jungkook is going to be my best man, and Jimin can be your maid of honor. Then, we're going to have a beautiful home and our parents will be united under one roof so our children don't get so lonely when we have to work. And I think I would like to work in a strawberry farm when I finally retire unless I decide to stay in acting." You had smiled brightly at him with hope as he spoke animatedly about the future. You had cried tears of joy that night as did Taehyung. As you drifted off to sleep that night, he had kissed your forehead and whispered, "I will never let you go, no matter what Y/n." It was the best night of your life and memory that you will always hold a special place in your heart.