Tears

I do remembered you lying beside me
Your hand,holding mines,were burried inside the snow
I smelled the blood from your shirt but thought u were safe here.

Our eyes were closed.
EYES CLOSED
tears then still have fallen apart but I never felt them.

I thought you were
Thinking of the sky, the world beyond it,

NO,

Your eyes opened
Those were green warm eyes
But I felt something else in them, something wrong, something same as usual but something you didn't wanted to be,
something you didnt wanted to realise,something maybe you were,afraid of.

You got up, I watched you

You admitted what I wanted to hear but
in a cold voice u said "I really didn't wanted it to be...."
Though I wasn't paying attention as you were gripping on my hand, it was hurting me a little but that time I was lost somewhere. I can't make up with anything. I was stareing at your back,at your shirt. The dirt can tell me how hurt you were. How tired.
I heard "It's now all messed up,it can't " but before you could continue I blurted"everything's gonna be fine"
But you just nodded in disbelief

" I don't want to be like this"
"But I don't want you to change"
"You don't know anything,I want to be with you"
I curled around your hand and you took my hand, "And I'm not gonna leave you"

Then suddenly you got afraid of what you were going to do. You proved you lied. Proved I was a fool , or I really loved you that I believed you.
You threw me back to the ground. You yelled, "I want to be free. Please leave me!.."
"What!"
You took your knife from your leather jacket bitting your tears back.
You yelled again," I'm sorry , but I want us to be free."
And then you pierced that knife into  me.

You sat there beside my body crying shouting appolozing, but I wasn't hurt because you proved that you really loved me .....
..because.....
...because we can't go apart so you closed the way we met.
You brushed my cheeks with the snow.
felt yourself hollow
Then you pikked up that knife bathed with my blood and .......

I saw you falling on your knees, taking deep breath, yet feeling not confident of what you did,you lied down beside me on your stomach. I can still see you by the corners of my cold unblinked eyes. You were bleeding .Your veins....

I felt like crying . I wanted you to see the world . But your eyes were already closed forever . I realised you have already taken your last breath.

From then I never blinked but yes always cried.

But still felt satisfied that now nobody can make us apart. No one can be afraid or shameful for you. No body can see us.

And we still have the cold snow to share