Bestfriend qoutes

It's not me who have made the quotes😉
Det er ikke mig selv der har lavet citaterne😉

1. We've been friends for so long I can't remember which one of us is the bad influence.

2. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.

3. Hard times will always reveal true friends.

4. Best friends
Thank you for standing by my side when times get hard.
Thank you for making me laugh when I didn't even want to smile.

5. Everyone has a best friend during each stage of life. But only luck ones have the same friend in all stages of life.

6. Thanks friend...
You listen when I have a problem you catch me when I'm about to fall. You bring so much joy into my life. Thanks for being my friend through it all.

7. Yes, she's my best friend, and yes sometimes we have problems, sometimes we fight. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry. I know everything about her, and she knows everything about me. And even though we have defects, we love each other... And we always will.

8. In you I've found the love of my life and my closet, truest friend.

9. You're my Nemo. If you get lost in the great, big ocean, I'll find you.

10. That's the story of you and me. From the very beginning, we were meant to be.

11. Friends become our chosen family.

12. Rain or shine...
I'll always be here.

13. Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.

14. I can't lose you because if I ever did, I'd have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.

15. A best friend isn't someone who's just always there for you. It's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.

16. Without humor life is boring. Without love life is hopeless, without friends like you.. Life is impossible.

17. When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.

18. The best part of life is when your family become your friends and your friends become your family.

19. Your more than my best friend. We are like a really small gang.

20. When we go down we go down together. When we said best friends we meant forever.

21. Best friend it's not a label, it's a promise.

22. A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.

23. The only reason God didn't make us sisters is because one mom couldn't handle us both.

24. The best friends you will ever have are the ones that inspire you to be exactly in ways you never thought were possible.

25.  If one day....
If one day you feel like crying call me...
I don't promise...
That I will make you laugh.
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away.
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise...
To ask you to stop.
But I can run with you.
If one day you don't want to listen to anyone.
Call me...
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.
But if one day you call me...
And there is no answers.
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.