Arrival {Preview?}

Your name is Errina, and you are currently walking between a crowd of confused, and scared trolls. The game is over and Alternia is now gone. This is definitely not good and you know it. Is Tevuir anywhere? Anybody from your session, or even people you've trolled that weren't in your session? You try to keep up, and not be shoved around. Your ears are perked like so many others, trying to pick up any familiar sounds. You can't see over any heads because you're only 4'9.
A shame really. You always thought that you'd be taller. You're walking for at least ten minutes, glancing through any spaces of bodies to observe, before a gunshot rings out. The whole mob of trolls stopped. More gunshots and a few yelps, and everyone runs. Weapons are being brought out and concealed. You pull out your own twin pistols. You had your flare guns, and you also know that bringing them out will and always will be a bad idea.

Errina

My feet hit the ground hard and I nearly slip as I take a sharp turn into an alleyway. I slide to a stop. I collect my breath again, and draw one of my pistols out of my vest. I scan the area swiftly and take a few steps forward. I don't see anyone yet. Is this a dead end, or is that the back of a building?

I walk a few steps. I dont hear anything but something is her- I fell back. That's what it was. I'm on my ass and I hiss, looking up. Glasses. The first thing I notice on them are glasses, which of course, I register as a weakness. I scramble back and stand. My pants ripping slightly near the ankles. Must've been something sharp. It feels like my leg was cut a bit. Either that, or it was just stinging from the fall. My eyes travel quickly up and down their body. Definitely taller than me. Doesn't look very strong, at least in the shadows.
Maybe I can run. There aren't any gunshots ringing out, but I can still hear falling footsteps. Shit. Do they have people with them? I hesitate before taking a few steps back. The breeze ruffles the neck of my hood a bit, and my mask slips a bit. I bring my gloved hands up to tug it back up. They haven't moved. Are they planning something? There's a cloth covering their mouth and the shape under it moves. They're smiling? Oh god they're smiling. They walk forward and they pull down the cloth, revealing a smile. It looks more friendly in the light, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for it. At least not right now.

They walk closer, and speak. "Errina, you're alright! I thought you'd get hurt in that.. mob" They knew my name. My brows furrow and I rack my brain for anyone who I had talked to, and was also human. It takes me a few minutes, then it hits me. I relax. "Mathias?"

John is standing in front of me and he lifts me up in a hug. I smile slightly and squirm a bit. Has he even hugged people before? He eventually releases me from his deadly grip, god. He takes my hand and pulls me further down the alley. It was a back of a building. Is he going to make us climb? But we can fly. Wait, no. That'd make us obvious.

'Mathias'

I turn my head as rushed footsteps echo in the valley, then a thud. I turn my head from the building, putting my hand on the wall beside me, as to not fall from the impact. I stand back straight and look down at the person, no, Troll. Well, I didn't expect that one to be here.

Still under revision, DEFINITELY not the final product for this chapter.