Preface

​And just like that, it was over, the light was gone and the fire was put out. The rays of light that were shone over them, had been turned to dim. Darkness crept in to every crevice visible. Sadness overpowered the good they once saw. They were told to forgive and forget. Yet those words are nothing but comfort phrases coming from those who have been stronger than they are. Those whose stories have a deeper meaning. Whose advice is told to be heard.
​The story of these two lovers is one that most can relate to. Hanna was a bright eyed girl with big dreams and a bright future. Colton was a hardworking man with ambitions and a list full of achievements. The two were in love like nobody else. Their love blinding those who were lucky enough to witness. The struggles thrown at them were faced together, like an inseparable team ready to conquer the world.
​Although they had many great times, there were struggles that kept the two from achieving the dreams they had planned. Women who were able to seduce and immature minds ready to be seduced by something different. Drunken nights where best intentions were thrown out of the window. Life tested the two lovers until it became too much for them to handle. Their underdeveloped brains were not ready to take on an event such as the ones they were faced with.
​When life had tested them too often, it was time for the lovers to go their separate ways in life. Although they remain friends, the scars of hurt and pain seem to show themselves at the worst of times. The love they have for each other is brought to the surface every time a new face wants to get to know them. Scared that the next love will not compare to the last. They will search for a love that is even a sliver of what they had.
​Although the love is fading for the lovers, they know they will always have an eternal love that will never go away. They know that they cannot throw away the years they have invested.
​This is the story of the two lovers.