flying with the angles one shot -larry/niam-

louis's p.o.v

     i walk into the flat, memories flashing before my eyes. he is gone, harry is gone. he left on his own accord. harry, the peoson who looked so strong, the person who i fell in love with. in his note he said he loved me too. i feel tears cascading down my face, why did he have to leave. the memories of all the laughes, crying, happieness and the last memorie i have of harry. him lying on the floor, cold, dead, never going to take another breath. i would never hear his voice, laugh, see his green eyes or curley hair, or his dimples. i wouldnt see them again. i want to be with him, i dont know if i can live without him. i get flashes of his funerial, the funerial i just got back from. i was lost in thought and i felt like i was drowning. there is going to be a seprate funerial for the fans, but its so hard to wrap around my head that. harry is gone, and he is never coming back. i know there is something i can do to go to him but, can i? i just admitted that i cant live without him. i dont want to. i go to the counter and pull out the note harry wrote me, he wrote one to all the boys and the fans.

             dear lou,

i dont really know what to say. all i know is that i love you so much it hurts. and i just need you to know that, before i leave. please, please its not your fault. i want you to be happy with elenour. you will pull threw. i know that you will never love me like i love you. im far too broke. well this is our final goodbye and i love you, i'll see you at some point soon! love you

        -harry xx

i started bawling. he told me not to blame myself but i feel like it is. the burden is so horribal. i feel as if a weight is on my chest and its draging me down. what do i do? i just dont know. the memories of everything flood my mind once again. how could i have not seen how un happy he was? i drop to my knees with my face in my hands sobbing, barley able to breath. "HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs with the tears streaming down my face this reminds me of our song moment 'try to scream out my lungs it makes this, harder, and the tears stream down my face.." the wrold is crashing down on me and there is nothig i can do, well there is one option, the option harry took. i could be with him. i love him so much. "HARRY DAMNIT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID I NOT RELIZE THIS SOONER! IT'S my faULt." my voice cracking as i scream. he should have told me. i should have seen. its my fault. my fault. "IT'S MY FAULT!" i scream while punching the wall. i feel the bone in my hand crack but i dont even feel anything. im numb. its just been a week sence he died and its been too hard, i love him, i didnt see his pain, i didnt stop him. why just why? i go back to the time when we were all happy, nine of us were on the edge. we were just foolish buys fooling around, having fun. i remember his words in the note "i'll see you at some point soon! i love you" im out on the edge just like harry. i dont even relize im in harry's room. i remember what a fan saaid to me on twitter "you lived with him and didnt stop him! you lived with him and didnt notise he was in pain?!" that fan is rite, she was just implying that its my fault. my echo will be all thats left. im screaming like a fool at the top of my lungs. i close my eyes and pretend for a moment that everything is allright, that harry is alive and everything is ok. i dont know how long i sat like that but when i open my eyes i burst into tears again. i hear my phone go off. by the ring tone liam is calling. "hello?" i say strongley. "lou! are you ok!? you just left!" i think for a moment and say "yeah, of course im fine. just a bit shaken, dont worry." "well ok, bye.." he says and hangs up. i just lied to my beat friend, is this how easy it was for harry? im done, i want to be with harry, and its my fault anyways, why should i live if its my fault? i head into the bathroom and grab the rest of the pills. i take them and i take out a paper and a pan and write

              dear everyone,

i cant live with myself knowing that its my fault, people will do crazy things for love.i love harry so much and i found out he loved me like i love him. dont worry, i'll be with him. i love you all so much and keep the memories close to your heart, never forget them because i wont forget you. and niall, liam and zayn please, i love you like my brothers, i just feel as if its my fault, i should have been able to see his pain, i should have been able to stop him. i feel as if, if i just looked good enough into his green eyes that i would have notised. i feel the pills working, im numb, not numb emotionaly like i have been but both mentaly and physicaly. i love you, dont forget that!

        - louis

i head into harry's room and pull on his jumper and lay in his bed. it still smells like him. i put  the note next to me on the table. i pull out my phone weakley and put moment on replay. the last thing i hear is harry's voice singing. suddenly im awake on a white cloud. i feel a hand tap me on the shoulder and i turn around and im looking into harry's green eyes. he is here, blinking, breathing, living! "hi harry." i say and i feel my bottom lip wobble and tears in my eyes and i pull him into a hug then i kiss him. he pulls away and says "i waited for you, i saw what happend today, i saw everyday and im so sorry i put you threw that!" we look down and i see my dead body, not breathing, moving, not anything. "harry, me and you have fallen..." "i know.." then we see liam enter the room and once he sees me he screams out and runs to the bed trying to wake me up. then he sees the note and reads it. "i was too late! i knew he wasn't fine!" i screams and then zayn walks in on liam crying hysterically saying "its my fault!"

*third person P.O.V*

a few months later there is three new additons. first it was liam who lasted two months feeling so guilty and down all the time and he went the same way as harry and louis. when liam saw that harry and louis he instantley burst into tears mumbling "i love you guys, im sorry." niall found liam and started screaming saying "LIAM! WHY! OH MY GOD! NO LIAM PLEASE WAKE UP I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" and liam saw and said "niall loves me? i thought the feeling were only on my side..." and a month and a half after that niall ended up dying because he wasn't eating. he was too sad and when he tried to eat he threw up. when niall arived to where harry, louis and liam are he was mad and happy at the same time. at first he cussed them out and said "do you guys know how much pain this has caused us?! harry you started this!" and then burst into tears saying "im sorry i said that, i understand..." then liam walked up to niall and kissed him. "i love you too niall.." a few days after zayn found niall he decided to go the same way as harry, louis and liam. he died in silence and darkness. content loves silence, it thrives in the dark. when zayn arrived he was instantley reduced to tears. it was rare for him to cry. same with louis. zayn has always been protective of the boys and so has louis. it was like they were the father, even though liam is more mature. "i missed you boys so much..." and this time they all wept togetherr and walked off into the light. our boys are flying with the angles.

back down on earth the fans were so devastated but as they aged or died they still had the memories of there boys. even though the boys are gone there memories live on.

they boys spent the rest of there eternal life seeing fans and there famialys eventually joined them.  this was all for a fight for love...