Chapter 1

Your pov:
I straighten my hair and put on my makeup , a winged eyeliner and some bronze eyeshadow . I put on my hightop chucks and a pair of black torn skinny jeans with a twenty one pilots crop .Then I Grabbed my keys and my tickets and run out the door. I walk about 5 blocks to The Brick were Karizma is playing tonight . Once I get threw security I run over to his merch stand where he is sitting .I take a quick sneaky photo and tweet him. I slowly wall towards him." Hey Morgan!" I say raising my  arms to hug him . "Hey Y/N " . I freeze , how dose he know my name . I smile and look at him . " You look shocked , I know your from twitter and snapchat , Your Y/T/U " . you smile , Him, knowing you, makes your day , your year, your whole life . You walk away , Your phone buzzes ,

@CallMeKarizma : I Just Met The Prettiest Girl ever 😘

You look over at his smiling at the next person in line , You shake it off and think nothing of it.I Get front row and listen to Mod Sun and Alec then Karizma comes on . He is wearing a red blazer with a black with white dotted shirt black jeans and his normal boot/sneaker."WHATS GOING ON MICHIGAN!"he yells  jumping up wit the sound of thunder " damn bryr what was that for" he looks back at Dj Bryr. "This is a little songs i  would like to dedicate to this beautiful girl in the front row "he says as he points to me , people turn around and look at me as i stand there in aw and blush ." Wasted off your perfume sent I smell in my house ,ever since you left you  left your taste in my mouth , i found your shirt and undies all up under my bed , yeah  all these little things make me think of you again ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "
A bunch of girls scream behind me. I smile and continue jamming out to the music and time flew.By time i knew it the concert was over and I had to go home , to my drunk dad who sometimes hit me when I wasnt home by a certin time. My phone buzzed once again

@CallMeKarizma Sent You Message

I Clasped my hands over my mouth, Did he really just dm me .

@CallMeKarizma : Hey Y/N I Was Wondering If You Wanted To come and hang on the bus its in the back of the venue if you end up coming just knock and I will Open up the door.

I fangirled quick and then run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror , I look like fucking shit . my eyeliner is smeared and my hair is frizzy . I grab my eyeliner and my brush out my hair and apply some eyeliner . I walk out of the bathroom and start out the door .I walk around until I can see the tour bus. I go to open the gate and its locked, shit , I Quickly send Riz a dm and start to climb over the fence. I hear someone yelling and then I hear a door open up . I look over to see a security guard flashing his light at me and screaming . By this time I'm scared and hoping that Riz Come out . I look over to see Riz yelling at the security guard and then pointing to me . " Hey Dude can you not blind my girl , she only had to climb over because your dumb ass locked this god damn fence door."I Was in aw yet again because he called me 'his girl'. I slowly climb down and stand next to him as the security guard walks away mumbling to himself . "So Uh Hey Y/N " he smiles and looked at me with a little grin .

A/N: well that was shit but hopefully you enjoy