my crazy life

A.N.~I just wanted to let you guys know this is the first book I've written on Wattpad so forgive me if it sucks. If you guys have any ideas for me let me know after you read this. Picture brandons car ;-)

Maria P.O.V.~

I stood there on the corner looking around cautiously hoping Brandon would be here soon I miss him and I'm scared I don't want to stand here any longer. What why don't I just go home because I'd rather be on this street corner then at home. It's safer here in the middle of no where that I know of then at home. At least if I got hurt here it wouldn't be my fault at home it would be all self inflicted. '"O.M.G there's a car" I let out a shaky breath. Then I realized its Brandon when I see the bright shiny new red 4 door I stay where I am and wait for him he pulls up by the curb turns off the car. Brandon gets out and comes around the front of the car. He lightly scoops me up in his muscular arms I relaxed immediately knowing I'm safe that nothing can hurt my while I am in his arms. He picks me up bridle style opens the door to the back seat of his car and lays me down on the leather inside. I sit up and he just pushs me gentle back down trying his hardest not to hurt me but keep me where I'm at I ask innocently "Why do I have to sit in back?''

Brandon replied in an annoyed tone but with a wolf like toothy grin "Because I said so and you listen to me right?"

I instantly snap in to submissive mode and say "Yes master I only listen to you"

"good girl" Then he buckles me in with all the seat belts in the back keeping my secure with my arms on my sides and my head laying on a nice pillow. It had been like an hour and I woke up no longer in the car. I was in a beautiful soft bed I looked next to me there was Brandon sleeping peacefully out of the blue I'm yanked towards him. I just realized he had his arm around my waist. I'm pulled into his warm body probably expected to fall asleep again but instead I wiggle out of his grip. Get off the bed I know its morning because I can see the sun rising though windows. I leave Brandon to sleep and go down to the kitchen knowing he will be mad at me for waking him up at like 3 in the morning last night. So I make a breakfast of eggs and pancakes. Then after put it on the dinning room table I make him coffee adding cream and sugar. I go to give it to him making it to the bottom of the stairs. When I hear him walking loudly down the stairs. I drop to my knees right there at the bottom of the stairs spilling burning hot coffee on my hand it burns so bad I know I have to stay where I'm at though.