Empty

Aria's POV
     I sit on the couch feeling empty. He was my everything. The cops left and dads on his way. I honestly don't feel like talking to anyone. I just want to sit here and let life pass me by.
     I was knocked out of my thoughts by dad bursting through the door. He had tears on stained on his cheeks and his eyes were puffy. We locked eyes and I couldn't hold back. I break down. Dad sit on the couch next to me, rocking me back and forward.
     "H-He was m-my everything daddy! I-I can't go without him. I l-loved him daaad!" I cried as he cradled me. "I know baby girl, I know. And I'm so sorry this happened to you. We all loved him. Even though he isn't with us he will always be loved." He said and I felt one of his tears hit my head.
     Everyone else then came as well. I sit on the couch of my living room crying because my husband is dead. I know what your thinking. I could just bring him back, but they announced on the news he was dead.
How am I going to make it through? How am I supposed to live without the love of my life?
Then the last person I wanted near me walked through the door. Ricky. Everyone looked from him to me. I stood up and felt my world crumble. "A-Are you happy?! You n-never liked Zeke! N-now he is...d-dead! I h-hate you! You never c-came to the wedding! And y-you almost k-killed me! Why are you ever h-here?!" I sobbed as tear came out of both mine and his eyes.
He stood up straight and said "I never went to the wedding because I was at my house crying. Did you not see it? I hated him because I loved you! You didn't love me from the day you went to the hospital when you were seven. After that day I hated everyone including myself! I didn't mean to almost kill you. It was an accident. I'm so sorry." And with that he walked out.
Leaving me in complete shock. No he is lying. I run outside and jump on him. "WHY! WHY GODDAMN IT! WHY CANT YOU JUST HATE ME BACK!" I yelled hitting his chest.
He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him off and slapped him. I get up and walk back inside. I pass everyones shocked looks and go upstairs. All the sadness inside me vanished, and was replaced with rage. I punched holes in the wall and threw whatever I could get my hands on. My dad and Ghost walked in taking the vase from my hands. I drop to my knees with shards of glass and other things scattered around me.
I cry into Ghost's chest and dad rubs small circles on my back. "You have to be strong for him baby bat." Dad says kissing my head. "How about you come stay with me for a little while?" Dad asks. I pull away from Ghost's chest and nod. He grabs a couple of my things and packs a bag.
I stand at the door as everyone leaves. "I'm so sorry Aria. I truly am." Kylie says pulling me into a hug. I weakly hug back and mumble a thank you. After everyone leaves it's just me and dad. He is putting my things in the car and I am just standing in the hallway looking at all the pictures.
Then my phone rings. I answer and croak "Hello?" "Yes Aria Peterson this is your death attorney. I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband but I need to meet with you maybe tomorrow and talk business." He says with ringing in the back. I feel tears run down my face and I somehow says "Okay umm can you meet me at my fathers house around 10am?" I hear some flipping of paper and then he says "That will be perfect. See you tomorrow Mrs.Peterson." Then he hangs up.
I feel my insides twist and my brain throb. I look at our wedding picture and get a flashback.
Flashback
"Do you Zeke Peterson take Aria Cerulli to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, till death do you part?" "I do." I felt all the happiness build up inside me.
"I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Peterson! You may kiss the bride." He cupped my face and kissed me. I felt like it was just us two. Everyone cheered and we pulled apart. Dad was in the front row crying. The family was smiling and cheering. It's to bad Zeke's parents don't approve, they missed out on a fantastic day. "I love you so much." He whispered in my ear. I turn to him and say "I love you much much more." I kiss his cheek and we walk down in our black outfits together.
Flashback over
     I feel tears run down my cheek. "You ready baby bat?" Dad asks wiping his tears. I nod and silently walk to the car. Why doesn't Satan himself rip out my organs and let me burn in hell instead?
     I sit in the front staring out the window watching buildings and trees pass me by. I felt trapped in a cage of sorrow.
I tried to drown my sorrows
Instead their all drowning me ~Creatures
Hey guys
So what do you think?
I know it's the first chapter but please give me the input...
So today was the first day of school...
Apparently in this school they don't like emo fucktards like me!
So says the Queen Bitch of 8th grade!
Whatever
Hope y'all had an amazing summer!
I love y'all so much
Black Cat
XXX