Chapter 6: He Just Lost His Mind

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

I think he just lost his mind.

And I think I just came in my pants.

"What?!" I ask startled.

I trt to pull out of his arms but his grip is tight.

Not painful.

But tight.

"Have you ever read a warewolf story?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yeah." I say slowly wondering where this conversation is going.

"In a sense we are kind of like warewolves."

"What do you mean?" I ask turning myself to get a better look at his face.

"A Dicamotus exudes a certain scent that makes sure that people know who they are and with that people know that they aren't fully claimed by an Adiutor. If I kiss you then I will be able to temporarily claim you for 48 hours, then I have to kiss you again."

"That means that I will have to kiss you every two days!" I reasoned.

He just nodded his head like that was just completely normal.

"I am not doing it!" I practically yelled.

"Look Luke." He said sounding so serious I got scared. "The only way I can constantly protect you without following you around is either this or. . ."

"Or what?" I asked.

He sighed, looking at me like he didn't want me to know.

"Or you have to have sex with me."

My heart beat picked up dramatically and my palms started getting clammy with nerves but I couldn't ignore the fact that my body was throbbing with the thought of being able to do such terrible things with his body.

I started breathing through my mouth as my breath became more labored sounding like a pant but I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I felt my pants get a little tighter from all the thoughts I had over the past few days replaying in my head.

"Luke." The sex beast said as his voice got lower and more husky.
I whimpered at the sound and that seemed to make his pupils dilate as his breath got heavier as well.

His arms that were wrapped around me loosened as he moved them up and down my back and spine sending delicious tingles all over my skin.

I silently moaned but he obviously heard it since he growled pulling me tighter towards him as his hands went under my shirt.

"Ahh..!" I moaned surprised at the sudden cold coming in contact with my skin that stayed only seconds before the same tingles washed in again.

I threw my head on his shoulder as I was breathing heavily from the pleasure that was taking over.

"Please..." I whispered quietly.

All of a sudden he stopped pulling his hands out from under my shirt and placing them on my shoulders.

"Luke." He said sternly forcing me to pay attention. "This is important and I need you to be focused for this decision alright what do you want to do?"

My senses came back immediately and I blushed at my ridiculous behavior.

"J-just the k-kissing please." I said extremely embarrassed.