First World Problems

Hello~ So, I thought I would write another FanFic, but this time Izuru Kamukura X Reader. Mostly because I feel like he doesn't get enough of love.. ;__; But anyway, let's get to the story. Enjoy~

-------------------------------------

Izuru glared towards the door, his red eyes staring daggers at it.
The door.. Well, the person on the other side of the door, had just ruined your make out session by knocking to the door like no tomorrow!

Still pinned down to the table by Izuru's, strong as hell, hands, you looked towards the door and then back at your, now slightly irritated, boyfriend.
"U-Um.. I-I will go open.." You say sighing, walking out of the kitchen. Izuru let go of you and watched as you walked towards the door, still annoyed as heck, but tried to keep his so well known 'pokerface'.

Door made a small creaking sound, as you opened it. And the first thing coming at you were two little kids. A girl around 8 years and a small boy around 5 years old. "Big sis! Big sis! We came to see you!" Kids yelled while hugging you.

Then it hit you. It was your family. A suprise visit. That.. They were talking about when you were on the phone with your mother.
Yeeaa.. You weren't the best at remembering things.

"M-Mom..! D-Dad..! W-Was it today..? Really? O-Oops.. I, really.. Did NOT Remember that.. Haha.. Ha.." You tried to laugh it off, changing your weight from your right foot to your left foot and back, looking behind your shoulder from time to time. You weren't told your parents about Izuru yet.. Your father probably wouldn't be too happy.

To your mother, it was completely oblivious that you were hiding something. And what ever it was, you were nervous about them seeing it. "(Y/N) sweetie, is everything okay? We can come later if you have something-" "N-No no no! Uh, it's okay, I'm completely fine!" You smiled nervously while looking back, noticing that Izuru had slipped away from the kitchen.

'Where did he go?' You thought, looking slightly unsure about this.

"O-Oh..! C-Come in!" You look back at your parents and showing them your house, Izuru nowhere to be seen for that entire time.

As time flew by, it soon was afternoon. Your parents had told what had happened in their lives and your little siblings running around the living room. You stood slowly up from the couch;
"Sorry, I have to excuse myself for a while. I'll have to go see one thing from our- I-I mean, My room. I will be back soon." You smile and walk towards your and Izuru's room.

"Izuru, are you-" "Did I possibly miss something..?" Goosebumps ran down your back as you heard Izuru's monotone voice right from next to you, as he placed his head on your left shoulder from behind, wich made your face heat up.

"K-Kamukura!! I-" "Don't call me that." Izuru spoke, stopping you mid sentence. You already knew how he didn't like it how you called him by his last name. It usually meant that you were neither angry or serious.

He walked towards your ned and flopped down like nothing really mattered, his bright red eyes staring holes to the roof. "Were you here all the time?" You looked him with a pout. Izuru just mumbled something, that you supposed meant 'Yes'. "Why?" You asked, crossing your arms. "I was busy. And it would have been boring anyway." Izuru muttered, his gaze still clued to the roof.

"Boring, huh?" You pouted more. "You think that I was having fun with them all alone!? I haven't yet told them that we're together!" You whisper scream as a tint of red could be seen on your cheeks. "Hmh." Could be heard from the long haired boy. "D-Don't 'Hmh' me! You-" You would be again stopped mid sentence, when he pulled you next to him, down on to the bed. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he snug his face in your (H/L) (H/C) hair, placing a sweet kiss on the top.

"I-Izu-" "Shh. Be quiet, won't you?" He pulled you closer to his chest.

Your face was now probably as red as a tomato. Sure, you had been dating for a while, but it still was so rare to see him show any kind of affection.

The both of you laid there for a while, in complete silence.

You raised your head just so you could see his face a bit better.
"Y-You know that we will still have to tell my parents..?"
"And is that a problem?"
"Yup! A First world problem. Mostly for you." You smirked.

"We will see about that."

---------------------------------------------------------
So, there it is! I hope you liked it! Tell me if you want some more Izuru X Reader One-Shots, 'cause I actually kinda like writing them. And sorry if Izuru is a bit OOC, but this was my first time writing him so.. ;__;

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING ELSE THAN THIS STORY (THINGY). Characters, series or the pictures aren't mine. Everything belongs to their respectful owners.

Series: Danganronpa 3/Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
Cover Art: zerochan.net

Words: 881