The First I Love You

Jared:
You and Jared were walking around LA at night and he stopped walking and said "Y/N I Wanna Say Something That I've Been Meaning To Tell You But I Couldn't Figure Out How To....I Love You" you are in shock but reply to him "J-Jared I Love You To! I Love You So Much!" You guys lean in and kiss then continue walking and you smile to yourself and think I'm with the guy of my dreams.

Shannon:
You Were Backstage watching the guys play on stage and they are playing Birth which is the last song,after the song is done they run backstage and Shannon takes you to a corner and says "Y/N I'm so happy you came to watch and support us and I just wanted to say this cause if I don't I'm the worst boyfriend ever *nervous laugh* I-I Love You So Much Y/N" you feel tears brim your eyes and you wrap your arms around his neck and say "I don't think your the worst boyfriend ever, I Love You To Shan and go get cleaned up your sweaty" you guys both laugh and kiss then he goes to the dressing room.

Tomo:
You guys were at the studio and you were listen to the guys record some new music and while Jared is singing and Shannon is in the bathroom Tomo goes over to you and says "Can I Talk To You?" You start to think what is he gonna say and you follow him outside of the room and he starts to talk "We have been together for a while now and I finally know how to say this to you but I had help from Jared and Shanimal *you guys laugh* I Love You Y/N and I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" you say "Aw Tomo I Love You So Much" you guys kiss and go back I the room and Shannon and Jared are smiling at you guys like kids in a candy store.

Thanks For Reading!😄~Taylor✌🏽️😋❤️