Hyuk was invited to Hyoseob's birthday party in one of the finest clubs in Hongdae. How could he refuse? Dressed up in his cozy clothes, he took a Uber up to Hongdae. He brought his wallet, a pack of cigarettes, his phone, and lighter. It was a friday night after a late language class that he took; he was still wearing his glasses. Hyuk was nearsighted, commonly around Seoul.

The car took a long drive to Hyuk's destination, but he just told the driver to play some Western music to spend the night. The streets of Hongdae were filled with collage student that you couldn't see any elder or children on them. Tall buildings alined along the small buildings, they were made mostly with glass; such a Seoul's aesthetic view sight.

"Here is your destination, Kwon Hyuk," The driver rapidly stepped on the brakes, and made the car screeching to a stop. The cars behind them started to honk at the stupidness of stopping midstreet. Hyuk passed the fair over to the driver and got out of the car instantly.

Hyuk looked up at the building in front of him, thoughts bubbled up in his head as he study the elegant building. Tint glass covered most of the view point from the outside and from the inside. He felt his heart rush like the car that brought him here. People buzzed like bees around Hyuk as he tried to enter the building.

The crescent moon was white as Hyuk's pale face as he opened the door. Pretty ladies greeted him with a tired smile as he enter the lobby. He took short steps up to the shiny black representative desk made out of glossy texture. The female bowed politely.

"Hello, welcome to Lotto," Hyuk could see that her smile was as fake as the nose she has. He looked a little downwards and saw that her boobs were as fake, too. But her name was Shin Yeontae. "Are you here for a reservation or planning one?"

"Reservation." Hyuk blunts out.

Yeontae nods and pulls out a black leather book. "Under with group are you in. Please state your full name and the group you are with."

Hyuk immediately says what Hyoseob told him to. "Dean from Club Eskimo." He scratches the back of his head as Yeontae searches for the room number, but Hyuk already know.

"Your number number is one hundred and thirty on the second floor. Thank you for staying with Lotto."

Hyuk didn't feel safe in the large building as he walked soberly to the elevator. A crowd of people were already walking for the elevator to come down. Hyuk know they were for Hyoseob's party since they were all three hours late.

"Hey are you here for Crush's party?" The tallest of the group in the far back mumbles.

"Yeah. Who throws a party at seven pm? Man, that seems like a sleepover." Hyuk noticed that Zico was in the group, too. He turned his face a bit to the side so he wouldn't get noticed.