Russia X Reader

You were sitting in Ivan's lap playing with his hands he thought it was cute how you would sometimes gently nibble on his fingers,"sunflower what are you doing?" He asked, you realized what you were doing and blushed,"I-I um... I-I was just-" Ivan couldn't help but chuckle,"it's alright sunflower I don't mind" he said gently kissing your cheek causing your blush you worsen,"I'll be right back okay?" You asked getting up from his lap,"okay sunflower" he said smiling and turning back to the T.V. You walked into your shared bedroom and put on a random sweater and walked back down stairs,"sunflower what are you wearing?" He asked blushing slightly looking at your sweater,"I'm just wearing a sweater that my brother bought me.." You said walking towards Ivan and sitting in his lap,"sunflower...did you read what the sweater said?" You did and you smirked having a wonderful idea,"yes daddy~" you said looking at Ivan with an innocent face, his face heat up as he looked away,"s-sunflower" he stuttered out. You smiled as you kissed him sweetly he kisses back putting his hands on your butt, you pulled away and smiled,"(y/n)...say it again.." He said gently kissing your neck,"I-Ivan~" you quietly moaned,"say it again sunflower..." He said almost as if he were begging, you smirked as you leaned up to is hear and moaned out,"yes daddy~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I know it was short but I might make a lemon or lime out if this but not to sure.
But anyways thanks for reading it means a lot don't for get to vote and add it to your library if you liked it.