Aithusa

There was thunder and lighting rain fell from the sky like it wanted the world to flood over, trees where leaning   And some where on the ground because of how strong the wind and rain was. A scream came from a house in a village " AHHHAHHAhhh"yelled Helen with her legs spread apart while they rest on to chairs " come on you can do it 1... 2... 3 PUSH!" Said Richard. Helen was sweating from head to toe while laying on hay in a house made from oak wood. She was wearing a body dress with it pushed up showing her pregnant belly. "come on just two more pushes, I can see its head " said Richard soothingly, after two more pushes the baby was out and crying, tears ran down Helens face with happiness." Huh haha honey it's a boy, you did great" Richard smiled and all most crying himself while he wrapped their baby in a rag, he gives his wife their baby while kissing Helen on the forehead " hello finely " Helen said in between tears of joy " ehhwhaaauhwaa" cried finely, soft laughs came from both of them and they smiled " husband he has your hair" Helen gestures to Finley's jet black hair "and he has your eyes honey" Richard finished the sentence and looked at his eyes, their baby had ocean blue eyes. Finely reached out his arms
and his little fingers just touch his mums chin, finely smiles and that brings warminess to his parents hearts.

(Meanwhile)

At the castle of aithusa another baby was born , a prince named brad , his mum sadly took effect to her baby Being born and she died, the king was sad but had to stay strong for his son. Brad wasn't crying at all but he was staring at his dad with twinkly brown eyes, king Peter smiled at that and whipped his tears away.

( 10 years later)
It was a sunny day at the village and everyone was happy and cheerful. Richard walked through the the village walks past bakery's and taverns " hello sir Richard it's a lovely day today don't you think?" Said the barker out the window " it is indeed, got those cupcakes done for your wife's birthday tomorrow? " Richard questioned " yes I have and I have a great present for her I hope she'll like it" he said while resting his arms on the open window frame whilst looking at the sky to look like he was thinking but then looked back at Richard " she always does, anyway I have to get home see you tomorrow bye" Richard says while continuing to walk home. On his way a woman ran past him with a scared face. Richard graded her arm "what's going on, what's wrong?" Richard asked "it's the Knights of gerhead their here to get the taxes and food, I have no money to pay, their going to kill me!!" She said then she ran off while lifting her dress up to run faster. -oh no- Richard thought. His family has not much money and is short on food. Richard ran as first as he could to get to his wife and child . Once he got their his wife ran out to him "wheres fin, is he hurt, did they take him, where is he?" I asked sound scared "he's fine, he's fine but what are we going to do, we have no money" Helen said sounding worried while both her hands on rich arms forearms. They both looked each other in the eyes and knew what to do and was willing to make the sacrifice. Helen ran to get her son and their old horse while Richard graded supplies for one person they ran to the end of the town "finely you listen to me ok, you have to ran away far far away from here you have to go to the castle aithusa there's a guardian there that me and your father are friends with  once your there tell him I sent you and that your ready he'll understand "Helen says while tears threaten to fall down her face "  mummy what's going on what am I ready for?" Finely said with a confused face "there's so much to tell you but there's no time you have to ride" as Richard said that he lifted finely on to the horse "you most go now"said Helen but finely just stayed there "go!" Said Richard while hiting the horses back side to make it move. It did so and ran fast. Finely was at the side of the forest but could still see his parents he watched them. There was a knight on a black armoured horse while speaking to his parents then he saw what he wished he never saw . His parents got impaled . Shock was all over Finley's face, his eyes full of fear and sadness. Finely shook his head "yar" finely said to the horse and the horse ran into the forest.

I hope you enjoyed this book so far will I'm hoping to make this into a book