1 : || challenge accepted ||

The rain drizzled against the forest floor as a figure dashed through the thick bushes, as thunder boomed loudly while the leaves of plantations rustled rampantly. The figure did not cease to a stop, instead, they kept on running and running until a very large castle came into view. The anonymous individual stopped at the large set of doors and smiled before pushing the door open with such brute force that the residents tripped over their own feet. Well, some of them.

"Dissect! Why were you so loud?" MD asked as she crossed her arms, gazing at the Uta-lookalike with a disapproving expression. "So...rry. I was just... excited and eager to get home..." His soft voice was what made some people think he wasn't a killer, but he is. Well, not an "advanced" one but a killer nonetheless. "It's the storm isn't it?" Wolverine commented as she leaned against the leathery maroon couch, turning her head slightly from the TV to the partner of MD.

Dissect's lips parted as he readied a reply...

✳✳✳

"Okay, okay, what?" Wolverine stepped up, glaring at a certain eyeball-eating Pasta. "Masayoshi is not going to do that, Eyeball! You're a dummkopf if you ever think that-" The fierce killer was cut off by the said male Pasta who intervened almost immediately.

"It's alright, Wolverine," He reassured her and sighed, shifting his gaze to Eyeball Andy and Android who was smirking like they just had a good stack of blackmails from an unknown source.

"... I'll oblige to your request." The masked Pasta said with a forced smile, even if no one could see it on his real face, his mask conveyed the expression really well. "Alright! Now we only need to find a girl, possibly a single one, and isn't facing problems like... health-related stuff." Android giggled creepily as Wolverine rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Remember! 10 days!" Android said as he pushed Masayoshi out of their humble abode with the willing aid of Eyeball Andy. Wolverine gave a soft grunt as she turned to walk off, wanting to take her mind off Masayoshi as she helps out Dissect and Mad Doctor.

While Masayoshi was making his way through places, searching for the right one, a thievery had just broke out in the news, showcasing the location yet they were not certain of who was to blame. Probably an apple-loving Phantom, since the store was an Apple store. But let us not stress the minor details. Masayoshi sent his shadows to seek for the perfect domicile, as he had to have the challenge as a comfortable one.

The shadows lurk in every house in the neighbourhood, finding nothing worth mentioning to their shadow master. Blagdan was one of the shadows who was searching for a house for his master. He saw a good, sweet-looking house that has crème-colored walls and a merry red roof. Kinda... fairytalish, if you ask him.

But it's not like it's haunted or anything! At least that was what he told himself. Blagdan found nothing to fear, he is a shadow and can't be really harmed unless it's by his master or something-something-I-dunno. The shadow crept into the house and saw that a girl was just stacking her groceries. She has brown locks of hair, looking messily neat and her eyes are a joyful shade of jade green. She had fair features and looked quite the type, thus giving Blagdan an idea.

"Who are you to change this world ~? Silly boy~♪" While the girl was softly singing, Blagdan had already left the house and a knock echoed throughout the nearly empty house. By empty, we meant as in lacking people. Such a lonely life. The girl turned and huffed lightly before sauntering over to the oak brown door. "Yeeess~?" She hummed and blinked at the appearance of Masayoshi.

Should she actually let him in?

The answer is...

Yes, yes she would. Not should but would. The girl grinned at him and invited him into her sweet, warm home. Just as he entered, the rain thundered down. Masayoshi quickly shut the door and sighed in relief. "Thank you, just thank you for your kind hospitality." He thanked with a smile gracing his red and black mask.

"S'okay, sir." The girl said and led him into the living room, sitting on the cosy armchair while snuggling in her black woolen sweater, her jeans covered her long legs snugly. She dressed appropriately, something he rarely sees these days with humans.

"Would you like some hot chocolate?" The girl perked up. Before he could answer, she had already left to make some. She came back and offered him a pink mug, making him and his mask blush lightly at the sudden memory of something. That he would rather not talk about.

Ever.

"Masayoshi." Masayoshi suddenly said as the girl sipped her hot beverage. "Hm?" She hummed in response. "My name is Masayoshi. It's a pleasure to meet you..." He trailed off, actually not knowing her name. "Bridget. Bridget Sanders." Bridget smiled at him, "It's certainly not not nice to meet you." She chuckled softly as Masayoshi conveyed a confused expression before realizing she was saying it was nice meeting him as well.

"O... Oh, I see what you mean." Damn it, Masayoshi, stop being so awkward! The 'Pasta cleared his throat in sheer awkwardness. "... M... May I tell you something, Br... Bridget?" He stuttered. "I'm not interested and it's waaaaaay too early." The said female checked her nails as she sipped her drink contently. Poor Masayoshi was at loss for words until he decided to say something. "O- Oh, I wasn't going to say anything in that matter." He admitted and blushed when Bridget began to laugh.

"Kidding!" The brunette giggled lightly. "O... Oh!" The Creepypasta that was supposed to be creepy and not all kawaii-kawaii-dondai like this began to blushu-blushu in kawaii embarrassment. Anyways! "I have something to tell you..." Masayoshi began to fiddle with his fingers and averted his gaze away despite the fact he was wearing a mask.

Bridget curled up in her seat and sipped her drink again, silently urging him to tell her. "I was dared by a friend to spend 10 days in someone's- a girl's - home. With her." Masayoshi inhaled deeply before continuing, "And if I do not comply, he would throw a bad tantrum... and do something you would not want him to do." A shudder rippled through him as he thought about it.

"Meh, alright. You can stay with me for 10 days." The brunette said and scratched her head, purring lowly at her own action. Masayoshi blinked in surprise. "You... You're actually agreeing with this?" He asked, incredulity lacing his voice. "Yeah! You look like a chill guy, why not?" Masayoshi actually beamed at this, and fainted.

Bridget blinked in surprise as she saw steam coming out of the mask. Which was all hot and red. The Pasta was hanging off the red armchair he was on, limp and unresponsive. A sigh escaped Bridget's lips as she grabbed the male, hauling him onto her shoulder before heading upstairs to place him into a guest room.

I suppose you all know this already but... warning!! Completely stupid! Kinda! Maybe! Teru-teru-chicken-squirrel!
- berryparfait