Prologue

HAILEE'S POV

-----------------------------

OK, now I google image myself... This is really weird. I never thought I would ever look up images of myself on google, but whatever. 

When I finally find a photo that I like, I put it as my profile picture. This is weird, I think to myself as I finish the final step for setting up my fan account, for myself I might add. 

I want to be able to connect with my fans, though I know that they won't know that its really me, I want to know them. 

With that, I go and follow a bunch of my fans, and observe how they run their accounts. 

The first one I follow, proud.to.be.steinfan , hasn't posted a lot, so I'm assuming she/he's new, but I look at their bio, and see that they wrote "Hailee Steinfeld Fan Forever!!!" So I go back to my bio, and decide to write "Love Hailee Steinfeld 4 Life!" I mean, its true, I do love myself.

After following quite a few more accounts, I notice that someone has posted a picture of me.

I click on the post to see that it is from proud.to.be.steinfan and that they are giving me a shoutout. 

I look at the caption for the photo and see that they said " Everybody go follow super.steinfan and welcome her to the family!"

I reply with "Aww, thanks" and two kissie face emojis before following haizpizza and liking all of their posts.

I follow a few more accounts and finally decide that I am done for the day, and put away my phone and go to sleep.

---------------------

A/N 

All of the accounts mentioned in this story are really accounts a few of the posts are real posts, but some aren't please go follow my friends in the accounts!

No, Hailee doesn't run the account super.steinfan , I do, but I wanted it to be there so I could have real elements in my stories.

I will try to update soon, but please vote!