PaNi OS - Mai Yahan Tu Wahan

Hello people. I hope u all r doing great. I was on break bt wen u have demanding frnds u cnt even live in peace. So dia os is on public demand as moon said dat ppl want me to write OS. I hope u all will like it. Waiting for ur votes n feedback.

Proof reading is done by myrah. N shahz just keep on demanding so if ny1 find os long or boring just throw jutte n tomatoes on shahzadi.

P.S.i hate the two above mentioned ppl like nything. My two idiots. Who cnt even see i m leaving in peace 😑😕

Enough of blabbering. Here i go.

Niti's pov

The week before zambia trip was super hectic. All me n parth used to do was shop shop and shop.
Shop for me and baby princess zyrah.
Parth is very fond of zyrah and she too loves him a lot .
Every time I FaceTime with zyrah and if he is there I feel so dammmm ignored .

Back to the point, So it was zyrah's 1st bday and everything has to be special and perfect. I took the complete responsibility of the party because aditi di has many other works and parth was helping me wid that.

So wen we use to go shopping, we would end up buying everything in the shop, and at the end it was one whole suitcase for zyrah.

Mom, dad, my cousins all arrived at Mumbai two days ago. We all had crazy time at Mumbai too with parth. He was supposed to come to zyrah's birthday but due to some urgent work he had to cancel his plan so everyone planned to have fun with him at Mumbai only.
He took two days off to spend time with me and my family. We share very weird equation. His family is more fond of me than him n vice versa so when we around each other's family our family made us feel left out.

We went to malls for last minute shopping. Those two days we had hell lot of fun.
We had flight next day so after having dinner we all went to my place, had chit chat session basically, dey made my bakhra n had fun.

Parth bid goodbye and we all drifted off to sleep. Since family has arrived we hardly spent time alone and today I am leaving for 15 days.
Its gonna be difficult. We gonna miss other like hell but none of us showing that because we dont wanna make other unhappy. We had lunch together and was about to leave for airport. Everyone was busy loading luggage in cars I took the last luggage and was about to lock the apartment when parth came upstairs and pull me inside the apartment.

"Parth are u mad. We will miss the flight. Lets go". I said in the panic tone

"How I wish that" he murmured under his breath but i still heard that. And that made me smile.

"Keep smiling . you gonna enjoy without me naa. Not even gonna miss me" he said when he saw me smiling.

"Obviously. Its been the most awaited vacation and I badly need this. Will spend time with zyrah and family. It's gonna be tell lot of fun." I said it over excitedly just to tease him. He looked too cute when miffed.

He left my waist and was about to leave when I stood on my toes and put my arms around his neck "you know that I was teasing you. I m gonna miss u badly and you cnt even imagine how sad I am. Just because I m smiling that doesn't mean I m happy." and a lone tear escaped my eyes. God! It's hard to stay away from him.

He didn't said a word and he didn't need to, his eyes said it. He didn't like staying away from me but he's letting me, for my happiness. He took me in a tight warming hug. We both needed that at that point of time. Its been ages we have been away from each other for so long. We are kind of dependent on each other now. He broke the hug and give a long kiss on my forehead. Holding hands, we went downstairs.
Through out the journey he was having fun with my cousins smiling and enjoying. Trying to be normal but I know he being devdas. I was so pissed at his dammmm director and producer that they cnt do anything without him. Need him for every decision. Hmm its good but there manali trip just ruined our plan and I am dammmm upset with that. But work comes first I understand that.