dear xOwlfeatherx

Yellow my little KitKats ! Ok so this is to Owl and Willow saying I wanted to ask if it's alright if I can write my own version of the story . Basically , you inspired me to write this , and if ya check the description , I'm going to be Garroth's single second older sister , or in other words we're twins . I'm paying my respects for your inspiration through this book , it'll make the unfinished story a whole . By that I mean that I want to help you to be inspired to continue your book ! I just wanted to say thank you . You girls have kept me up for five nights straight just reading your books over and over again . I didn't know how to say thank you for all that you've done for me ! I read your books like a children having a sugar rush !!!! I read them over a million times for inspiration , just so I can continue to help my fans out in their lives . I know the cruelty of the world , for I've had a life as tough as bedrock in survival mode on minecraft ! But THANK YOU ! You've helped so many lives be a bit brighter , so I want to do this on behalf of those thousands of people who are struggling for a brighter life . THANK YOU xOWLFEATHERx AND SHADOWWILLOW FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US !!!!!