Can't live.

His smile on his face, it painted all of his emotions like the fear, of the dark future, or the fear of his reaction. Or, the fear of everything. His chestnut brown eyes, glowed in the darkness, like the fireflies in a hot summer night. But, this night wasn't hot at all; his heart was cold and dark, until the time, he had first hear his laugh. He filled up his heart with light joy, and with a little fluffy pink feeling, named love. He just loved that man, every small thing on him, his wrinkles, the sarcastic manifestations, that cute smile what shined so bright. Oh, he just loved that guy! He was his everything but now, a little emptiness began to grow into his heart. Into that cold black rock, that vitalizes him. He just wanted to rip out that thing. But he can't, he promised him, he will live with him or without him. But, those pretty little promises, what they did whisper in the bed, those things what are only get heared by the wall like their voluptuous moans... But now, there is nothing left from their dreams. Both of them are dead, but one of them is still breathing. What will happen if they are going to met in the other side? Is he going to be angry at him? Because he dosen't waited until the death, he just had a date with him. Like it matters... He just wanted to hear the masked man's sweet laugh again.
- I love you Spy, but I can't keep my promises to you, you know how bad I feel myself about this, but this is the only way...
And he, just pulled the tigger.