1. I shouldn't have saved you

"C'mon guys!" complained Ginny at the Golden Trio. "It's finally a new year, without Voldemort, and you're still going to be paranoid?"

"I don't think you understand Ginny." said Ron.

"I do. You guys went through a lot. That's why I'm saying this! Relax, enjoy... You guys deserve it more than anyone." said Ginny and smiled at the three of them, before walking off with Luna.

"Maybe she's right." agreed Hermione and shrugged a bit. "We could go out and take a few drinks if you want."

"Yeah. But right now I'm a bit hungry." said Harry giving a slight chuckle. It was lunchtime, so they all started walking to the Great Hall, when a huge crowd of student caught their attention.

They were all talking, some looked a bit scared. "What's going on over there?" asked Harry.

"I don't know." mumbled Hermione.

"Let's go check it out." said Harry and started making his way to the front of the crowd. Hermione hissed a few 'no's' but then followed him too.

When they reached the front, there it was. A big chest, moving a lot, and noises coming out of there.

"What's all the fuss about?" complained Ron "It's just a bloody box." he said and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Well it definitely wasn't there yesterday." stated Hermione and took a few steps closer. "It could be a prank for all we now."

"But what if it's a trap? What if it's dangerous?" asked Harry looking at both of his friends.

"I don't know Harry, maybe we should take the box away." said Ron.

"What's that? The savior Harry Potter scared of a chest." sneered Malfoy from behind them. Most of the people turned to look at him and rolled their eyes. "And you'd thing that's the savior of the wizarding world."

"Shut up, Malfoy. If you're so brave why don't you open the chest." yelled someone from the crowd.

"He won't! He's a coward." Yelled another one, this time it was a girl.

Draco stepped a bit closer to the chest and took out his wand, pointed at it a bit shaky and said: 'Alohomora'
When the chest opened, it was no longer a mystery about what was there. It was a boggart.

Since Draco was closer to it, it took form of Draco's fear. Obviously everyone was looking closely, but Draco was getting scared.
And, needless to say, that there was absolute silence when the boggart took the form of Harry.

"He's scared of Potter!?" Someone said, but the silence was so intense that everyone heard.

"You still here, Malfoy?" said the boggart in Harry's form "Why did you came back to Hogwarts when you know you belong in Azkaban?"

"I don't- I didn't-" Draco's voice cracked, but he was cut off by the boggart.

"You know, it's unfortunate the Sectumsempra didn't finished you back then. Would've saved us a lot of trouble." The Harry-boggart's insults were becoming meaner and meaner by the seconds. But no one, not even Draco, was as surprised as the real Harry was. "But here you are, strutting and acting like nothing ever happened. You're pathetic. I wish I wouldn't have saved you." Harry-boggart walked closer to Draco in a very intimidating way. "I should've let you in that fire." Hermione instantly took out her wand.

"Riddikulus!!" and the boggart was back instantly inside the chest again, thanks to Hermione.

"I- I have to go." said Draco and started running away.

"Mal-Malfoy!!" said Harry and ran after him. When he finally caught a glance of the pale blonde hair entering an empty room, he followed. When he entered he saw a trembling, scared Draco pacing back and forth. "Malfoy, I-"

"Potter!!" said Draco, startled and almost crying. He took out his wand and pointed at him. "What- Don't- Please" Draco was tangled in his own words. "Don't hurt m-me."

"I won't hurt you..." whispered Harry getting closer and closer to Draco. "I promise I won't hurt you."

"I- I'm sorry about the-the boggart... I'm not scared of you." said Draco back to him.

"But- But the boggart was me."

"It was you, regretting saving me." said Draco and lowered his wand completely.

"Why?" Harry kept walking closer.

"You wouldn't understand. Just go." whispered Draco, and ordered him to go.

"I'm not going. I will stay here with you." said Harry. "I want to talk to you... I need to."

"No you don't." said Draco. "Just go, Potter, I really don't need you here."

Harry took most of his courage and walked over to Draco. He grabbed the wrists of Draco and pulled their bodies together, and their faces just tiny inches away from each other.

"Well I want to be here." whispered Harry leaning in, but not completely. "This is my chance. Who knows when we'll be alone again." and with that, he leaned in completely and kissed Draco.

Draco struggled to pull away, so Harry did so. "Wh-Why are you kissing me!?" Draco said with a very surprised expression. Then it change to an angry expression. "You think this is funny!? You think you can just enter here and kiss me!? Just because you're the savior doesn't mean you can come and- MMPH!!" Harry's lips were on Draco's again.

"I'm kissing you because I like you Draco." started Harry. "Because I don't want to be half of your boggart. I don't regret saving you." Harry sighed. "I've liked you for a whole lot of time and when I saw your worst fear turn into a evil version of me. My heart shattered..." Harry buried his head on Draco's shoulder. "I want you to be joyful... I want you to feel loved, and appreciated, and happy. Most of all. I want to make you happy... That's why I'm kissing you."

"Then don't stop kissing me because I've been dreaming of your lips on mine for a very, very, very long time." chuckled Draco.

And that's how the Golden Boy, and the Slytherin Prince, ended up making out in a room together.