prologue

another day, same story.

she wakes up in the same place, with the same smell and the same people. nothing changes around her, well until the next one passes.

she had been confined in this place for the last three months, but she couldn't call it home. home. she missed home, dearly. her mother was alone at home, missing her only daughter. she missed her mother, even after the amount of times she comes and visits. but it wasn't the same as them being at home together.

there was no hope, no hope what so ever. she had given up, she knew there was no point in putting in the effort when there was zero hope for her.

a loud continuous sound awoke bella from her sleep, she moved around, before rubbing her eyes and sitting up. she titled her head to the side confused, all of them running towards her only friend in the place.

she knew the sound, the sound that was so familiar however she wished it wasn't. the curtain was drawn around her friends bed, that was it, another one gone and this was the first time bella was heartbroken.

...

this is gonna be a little short story that i thought of doing just tonight! have a few chapters already done, so i need to know if people want more!

also, can you tell me who you want stories about?? i have a few plots but i need footballers.