Pickles The Cat

"Damn it, Cat. Stay off the keys" Levi sighed as he set his cat, 'pickles' on the floor. "You know I have to work."
Levi has had pickles since High School. The little grey cat has been his only friend through the years. Levi would talk to him about his problems, hold him while watching movies, and even taught him how to give high-fives. The two were best friends, each others safety.
Levi found pickles on his way home from choir, yes, he was a choir nerd. It was a stormy day and as he was turning a corner, he heard a soft meow. He turned around to see a grey munchkin kitten pawing at a puddle. They soon became friends after the male took him home and gave him a bath, which surprisingly the kitten didn't mind.
The name came in a fairly odd way. Levi was scrolling the internet, eating a pickle. The kitten got up on Levis shoulder, and are the pickle when Levi wasn't paying attention.

"I have to get this done by tomorrow to reach my goal." He reminded the cat, pressing keys on his piano, making a beautiful melody. He hummed slowly before Pickles jumped up on the keys, causing the tune to be thrown off.
"Alright that's it. I'm done. You're going into the cage" he decided, picking him up.
"Mew"
"No, don't give me that, Pickles."
"Mew"
"I said no" he set him on the dresser, looking at him.
"Don't do it"
Pickles reached his paw up and hit Levis nose, "Mew".
"It's going to be a long day."