1

"1"
"2"
"3"

That right there is music to my ears. Also that signifies that I won yet another match and I can't be beaten, after all I am the NXT women's champion. My name is Emery Blaine Lopez and I am Seth Rollins' younger sister.

My partner in crime a.k.a my boyfriend is the one and the only Finn Balór. He is the one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. We met 3 years ago when I applied to work at his wrestling school and we have clicked ever since.

My ring gear was similar to Finn's

I loved my outfit a lot thanks to my stylist

I loved my outfit a lot thanks to my stylist. We won the match so Finn pulled me out of the ring and put a protective arm around me and we walked backstage. Paul called us into his office because he had to speak to us about something.

Me and Finn walked down to his office once we got there we knocked and waited until he said that it was ok to go inside. He let us inside his office and we sat down. "Ok let's get down to business. Emery and Finn we wanna move you guys up to WWE. We think that you guys deserve it because you guys are working so hard."

Mine and Finn's eyes were beyond big right now. "The only thing is you have to lose your championship to Bayley." I looked back to Paul and said "I'm completely fine with that honestly. Me and Finn would love to move up to WWE. " he smiled and said "Alright then pack up your stuff and here are your car keys and hotel room numbers and keys." We thanked him and we left. I'm in a match with Bayley now because I'm losing my championship.

"This contest is scheduled for one fall introducing to the ring the NXT women's champion EMERY!!!!

"And introducing the challenger from Newark, California... Bayley!!!!"

I gave the ref my belt and he held it up. I looked at Bayley and got up in her face. She pushed me down and just started attacking me.
She gave me the Bayley to Belly.

"1"
"2"
"3"

She won the match as you can already tell from out conversation with Paul. I got up and gave her a hug. I got out of the ring and let her celebrate.

I went backstage and gave Finn a hug. "You did good baby doll" I gave him a kiss on the lips. "Thanks baby" I went to my dressing room and changed into this outfit ⬇️

 "Thanks baby" I went to my dressing room and changed into this outfit ⬇️

After I changed I went to Finn's room to see if he was ready. I went into the room and heard that he was in the shower.

I shouted to him "Baby we gotta go hurry up" after I said that the water turned off and he came out with just a towel. I locked my eyes onto his torso until he said

"Babe my eyes are up here now help me find an outfit" I shook my head and helped him. I found this outfit ⬇️

My baby looked good, like really good

My baby looked good, like really good. He packed up all his stuff and we took the car and packed up all our stuff and started driving.

Halfway there I said "Baby pull over so I can drive and you can get some sleep" he didn't argue with me so he pulled over and we both got out of the car.

I got into the Drivers side and he got into the passengers side he strapped in and fell right asleep. I drove the rest of the way to the hotel.

We got to the hotel at 12:15am and I woke up Finn. "Baby wake up we are here" I shook him lightly. He stirred a little but he woke up and stretched.

He leaned over the middle console, grabbed my face and gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. I giggled and got out of the car.

I grabbed my stuff from the back and walked to the entrance. I waited for Finn to catch up with me because I was tired and I wanted to sleep. We were sharing a room not to mention we have Raw tomorrow. So we got to our room and put our stuff away. I let Finn shower first because I tend to take longer in the shower.

He got out of the shower again with just a towel on his waist. "Babe we get some pants on please" he just laughed and put some sweatpants on. I got into the shower and washed my hair and shaved my legs. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked out. Finn looked up from his phone and says "Babeee put some clothes on please" in a mocking tone I said "Now you know how I feel."So I put on this ⬇️

After I put my clothes on I put my phone on the charger and got into bed next to Finn

We were just talking for a little bit about pointless things and other stuff.

I turned off all the lights and got back into bed and fell right asleep next to Finn.