Ms Nobody [A Justin Bieber Love story]

July 12th 2006

"Jusitn! Justin!" Jessica yelled sprinting towards her best friend. Her black hair blowing in the wind with her pink dress and ballet flats. "Jessica! Jessica!" Justin yelled springing towards her, his shaggy brown hair blowing with his white shirt, billabong board shorts and white vans. "Hey Justin!" Becka walked up to Justin. "H-Hey Becka." He stuttered. "Justin still wanna hang out today?" A less excited Jessica asked. "No Jessica. You think I actually liked you? Bahaha Stupidity! You're ugly! You're a nerd! No body likes you! You have braces what geek has brace?!" He yelled insults at her. Becka grabbed a piece of cake sitting on the table and smushed it on Jessica's dress. "J-Justin. Why are you acting like this?! Don't answer that. You're being a idiot! I had your back when YOU had braces when YOU were bullied. Now you just leave me here with no one because you want to be popular?"

"Yup!" Justin plainly said. "Justin, watch your back. I might not look like much but soon you'll see."

Jessica's Point Of View

January 1st 2012

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" my family yelled setting off fireworks. I was just sitting in the corner. They started to walk off. I didn't notice until they were almost inside. "Guys! Wait!" I yelled sprinting to them. "Jessica, go away nobody likes you," my older bother Chris said pushing me to the ground. "You know hwat Chris I will." I chucked all of my stuff into my suitcase and left after writing a note saying: 'Dear Mum and dad, You probably don't know who I am but I'll tell you. My name is Jessica Valin. I'm your 17 year old daughter. Since you don't notice me and love Chris more, I decided it would be a good idea to move out. So I did. I don't know where I am going or what I am going to do but I'll find something. In the meantime I might live in the park or something. ~Your only daughter Jessica.'

Walking down the dark road by myself, i thought I would just sit for a bit. I saw cars drive past but one stood out. It was silver. I boys head stuck out the window dancing to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I chuckled then the car came to a stop. The boy got out with his family and came to me. His brown and blode hair swooped into a bieber haircut, he was wearing a I <3 Christian Beadles shirt with grey sweat pants and black supras. "Hi, Im Christian," He said squating. "Hi I'm Jessica." I simply stated. A girl with brown hair just under her shoulder blades wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, white skinny jeans and black vans like Christian squated next to him. "Caitlin," she introduced herself, "and this is Sandi, Christian and my mother," pointing to a blonde woman wearing a blue blouse and brown capri pants with blue sandles, "and Will our father" and finally pointed to a man withbrown hair wearing a brown shirt with blue jeans and white joggers. I just waved. "It's New years shouldnt you be spending it with your family?" Sandi asked. "My family... they don't like me." I replied. "Sorry sweetie there's nothing we could do, we are all full but." Will said handing me a card, "give us a call if you need help." I gladly took the card, "Thank you," I said, then they left to their car and I was alone once again.