Information

(PLEASE READS ALL OF THIS FOR INFORMATION ON THE SAIYANS AND EVENT THAT WILL, MAY, OR HAVE ALREADY HAPPEN IN THIS FANFICTION BOOK)

SAIYAN HISTORY AND INFORMATION CENTER

*Saiyans are a naturally aggressive warrior race who strive to get stronger.

*Saiyans are a fighting race who, since ancient times, have lived a violent and inhumane lifestyle, where they attack numerous planets to build up wealth and goods.

*The Super Saiyan - The Original Super Saiyan appeared approximately 1,000 years prior or approximately 238 Before Age, and is described as a Super Saiyan who could only retain his status in the transformed state. Legend has it he appears to have lost control and gave in to his destructive primitive desires and destroyed himself with his own power.

*Saiyans are outwardly very similar to that of a Humans, with the exception of their monkey-like tails and have larger muscular builds. They are commonly seen to have deep black hair although there have been rare occasions when they have had brown, blue, and blond hair. In addition, the also possess a large heart.

*The hair of a pure-blooded Saiyan does not deviate from its appearance for the day the Saiyan is born. Facial hair of pure-blooded Saiyan males can grow, but it does take a long time like 3 years to grow out a full beard.

*Although Saiyans also all appear to have dark eyes, though half-breeds do not always share this trait.

*Saiyans, at least as adults, are resistant to extreme temperatures, far more so than humans.

*All pure-blooded Saiyans from Universe 7 are born with tails, monkey-like in appearance and covered in brownish fur. The tail is a particularly sensitive area for Saiyans who had not trained it. When grabbed or injured, it causes great pain to the owner and temporarily immobilizes the whole body.However, the Saiyans can train themselves to overcome this weakness. After training the tail is unaffected if grabbed. The tail also serves to help young Saiyans with balance, this includes: standing, walking, and running.

The homeworld of the Saiyans is Planet Sadla. In Universe 7, the Saiyans lived here but their planet gets destroyed by internal discord, but Universe 6, the Planet Plant is conquered by the Saiyans after the defeat of the Truffles, and they renamed it "Planet Vegeta" after their most powerful warrior and ruler, King Vegeta.

The planet has a natural gravity that is 10 times that of earth, which helps give Saiyans a greater natural strength than most races.

After the warlord Frieza decided that the Saiyan race could potentially pose a threat to his tyranny, the planet was completely obliterated from space, taking most if the Saiyan race with it.