Horror Asylum 1

___________________________________

Chap 1 The Arrival

"Dad, when are we getting ready for the camping trip?" I told my father who was just getting up from a long day of sleep. "Tori, I am getting up, just stay downstairs for awhile okay, I need to get dressed, and I have to pack food and other things." said my father with bags under his eyes. "Don't forget that we need to pick up the others, they are probably getting ready by now, hurry up!" I told dad for the 1st time since yesterday. "We will pick them up soon, so, who is going, anybody else other than Rose?" Dad asked. "Yes Dad, Andy, Sean, Nate, and Davis, will also be going with us, don't worry, they won't do anything" Dad looked at me with a strange look. "Fine Tori, just as long as they don't hurt you in any sorta way, I am fine with it." I looked at dad with a smile. "Yes!"

2 hours later........

We finally got everything ready, we got fishing poles, and some video games, so if it was raining we would have something to do, we headed off to pick all of my friends up. First we were going to pick up Rose, the others are there with her. So we could pick them all up at the same time. Even if I didn't know that some of us were going to be gone at the end.

Upon arriving, Sean immediately ran out to greet me, with a backpack of clothing and essentials on his back. Including his toothbrush, deodorant, and a small, but powerful, flashlight.

"The others will be here in just a moment." He said with a slightly annoyed look. I looked at Sean "Okay, we will wait, I hope they get out here soon." I said with a smile on my face.

"Tori!!!!" Said the rest when they finally came out of the house. "okay guys get in" as I opened up the door to my dads van.

Sean jumped into the van and sat in the back seat.

The others got in the van as well, excited and happy to be going to camp with a great friend. Except for Nate, he was a bit off mood.

"Why did I agree to this load of crap?" Nate said. "dude, we will have fun" Said Sean.

2 HOURS LATER

"Okay we are all here" I said while unpacking my things. "You guys done unpacking your things?" I said with a smile.

"Yep!" said Davis who was playing some video game on his laptop

"I didn't have much to unpack in the first place." Sean said, all of his things sprawled out in front of him.

"Okay, well lets set up the tents, trust me this camping trip is going to be fun guys" I said with a happy grin.

CHAPTER 2 Lost

A couple hours passed, and everyone had the their tents up. Except for Sean, who was still struggling with his.

"To hell with this!" He yelled, and slammed his tent on the ground. "I'll sleep outside!" Angrily, he unrolled a sleeping bag on the dirt ground.

"Sean calm down" I said laughing. "If you want you can sleep in my tent, I have plenty of room on the other side"

"No, it's fine... I wouldn't want to intrude." He said, calming at my request.

"Okay but do you need anything or are you fine out here, in the dark, in the woods.." I asked Sean with a worried glance. "I don't want anything to happen to any of you guys." I said waiting for his reply.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. So long as I got this!" He holds up his small flashlight. "This should keep it pretty lit up if I get a bit scared."

I looked at Sean "Dude remember Slender, it attracts things and if you want something to protect you, I will help set up your tent, if you want?"