Choosing Rukia

••••••This fan fiction doesn't concern to bleach time. Basically Rukia is living in Ichigo's closet still and Renji is mooching off Kisuke, again.•••••••••••••

RUKIA POV

I threw my arm over my eyes as I woke up with a stream of light coming from one of the tiny cracks in Ichigo's closet. I basically hissed at the burning rays of sunshine for waking me up. After awhile of moping around the closest, I decided that I should probably get up and start getting dressed.

In less than a minute, I was already dressed. I knocked on the closet then a few seconds later I slid the door open and jumped out. Noticing that Ichigo was still sleeping, I quietly looked over at his sleeping face. After a while of looking at his sleeping face he started to mutter something in his sleep about curry buns.. This made me giggle a bit and unfortunately waking the beast up.

" Hn? Rukia..? " he said sleepily. I just stood there, my face getting redder and redder as he stood up. " M-morning, Ichigo.. " I managed to say. " Sup shrimp. I'm gonna go take a shower so be quiet and don't wake anyone up, okay? " I stayed still as he grabbed some clean clothes and went in the hallway towards the bathroom.

'Oh my god.. I just saw Ichigo, not just Ichigo, but Ichigo in nothing but boxers!' I thought to my self still stunned. 'Wait? Why do I care? I've seen him half named before during battles when his kimono would get ruined protecting his friends and on some terms, me. Why did it feel different this time?'

ICHIGO POV

I woke up to Rukia staring at me, red faced. " Hn? Rukia..? " I said sleepily. Her face got redder. 'what's up with this girl?' " M-morning, Ichigo.. " she mumbled. " Sup shrimp. I'm gonna go take a shower so be quiet and don't wake anyone up, okay? " I told her. I got some clean clothes and went into the bathroom.

'What was up with Rukia this morning?' I thought while turning the shower on. After that I noticed that I was only in my boxers. ' HOLY SHIT! DID RUKIA SEE ME LIKE THIS?! ' I thought, my face getting redder.

After a while of thinking embarrassing thoughts, I decided to go in the shower now to take my mind off of Rukia. ' I'm lucky she didn't say anything though. Of course she wouldnt, she's cool like that.. wait WHAT?! NOW IM COMPLIMENTING THE TWERP? ' God I need help. '

--

••• this is my first story so please tell me if it's good enough to keep writing!•••