First day back

It'd been just over a year since Ali's death and someone's already taken her place.

The first day back at school had quickly approached the girls and a lot of people had made changes over the summer.

The 9am bell goes and Aria comes strutting down the hallways, hand in hand with none other than Noel Kahn.
Spencer, Emily and Hanna all stop and stare in shock.
"When did that happen?" Spencer snarked
"Over the summer?" Emily guessed
"They do not make a cute couple at all!" Hanna shouted a bit too loudly...
"HANNA!!"

Aria turned round, gave them one bitchy stare up and down, whipped her chocolate brown hair back and carried on walking.
"pft, what bitches, I can't believe I was ever friends with them" Aria said under her breath.
"Babe, just ignore them, they're just jealous of your amazing looks" Noel whispered followed by a kiss.
"You're probably right" Aria thought.

As Aria and Noel walked through the halls of rosewood high, everyone backed up against their lockers, making way for them both. It was obvious everyone was scared. Or confused, maybe both.

Everyone sat down in English class and got out their books, waiting for their new English teacher.
"Hello class! I'm Mr Fitz and I'm your new English teacher!" he told, whilst writing his name on the board.
"Please all settle down quietly as we have a lot to get through this semester!"
"Ugh boringggggg!!" Noel shouted from the other side of the class making everyone laugh.