Copyright & Authorly Stuff

So here's the deets: I was supposed to release EVEN COWBOYS GET THE BLUES in the spring. Unfortunately, I got sick last winter. Having a compromised immune system means sometimes things just don't go like we plan. Because I really need to get this book finished/published, I'm going to post chapters on Wattpad as they're edited.

Because of other writing obligations and a October 1 deadline on another project -- a Bluebonnet spinoff novella! --  I will try to post weekly, but feel free to bug me  if I fall off the proverbial wagon.

XOXOXO!!

Amie

PS in case you were wondering, this starts after TCRA and before BLUE MOON...so Rene's going to summer school the summer AFTER Zack and Jessa meet.

***

If you enjoy my stories, please don't forget to vote for the chapters you like--and hey, leave me a note! I love hearing from readers.

***

This book is an original publication of the author who wrote the story herein contained.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events or locales is entirely coincidental.

"EVEN COWBOYS GET THE BLUES" by Amie Stuart copyright © 2016 by Amie Stuart.

All Rights Are Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.